Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm Updates

Sorry to say that I will not be coming now... family stuff.

Hope you all have a great weekend and the weather is kind to you.

Tim

ROOF CORROSION CHAT AT COTF THIS WEEKEND

:help

As time passes more owners of even very new Calis, as well as older ones, are now discovering the dreaded roof corrosion. I have been in discussions with VW Customer Care over a period of time and I think it would be a very good idea if we were to share our experiences at COTF this weekend. I really think it needs a combined effort from all owners affected if we are to get the warranty extended because if VW feel the current repair procedure is a permanent fix (which it should be) they should have no problem in including it in the 12 year warranty rather than the 3 year one.

Come and have a chat with me at SU51BUS (natural grey Cali) over the weekend.

Graham

:thanks

not sure who to send this message to, so using this post;

afraid we have some unexpected things popping up this weekend so must likely not able to attend.
booked in as two adults and two kids. it may change but unlikely.
sorry for late notice, hope you all have a fab weekend.

lovely sunny afternoon down here at the meet, we look forward to seeing you all very soon

Typical, youngest son just sent home from school today with sickness bug! I'm afraid that blows the weekend out for us, which is a great disappointment.

I hope everyone has a great time - feel free to have my share of the hog roast!!

Incidentally, I tried to pay the balance of the site fees to the campsite, but they wouldn't take it. I have told them we will book another weekend with them later in the year to make it up to them. Really nice, genuine people.

Simon

Sorry to hear that Simon, I hope your little one is better soon.

Van is packed, just waiting for the kids to get home from school, and then we're on our way woohoo!

What's the weather like now down there? It's a bit grim up north :(

- Paul

Back