Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2nd Year + 40,000 mile Service

I have 91,000 kms on my cali 4 motion, 2013 model, reading all the threads regarding cambelts I went to my local Vw in Luxembourg and asked for belt change and water pump. Directed to the service agent,he checked his computor against my chassis number.
No sir, your vehicle does not have timing belt change until 210,000 kms or 10 years, whichever comes first.
That sounds unlikely to me. I have a 140SE which is just coming up to 4 years old and coincidentally received a letter from my local van centre this weekend informing me that the cam belt change is due.

Before you take account of peace of mind, an extra 2 years roadside assisstance and no doubt improved resale prospects.

Not sure if the same offer is still available but I bought 4 x service 1 x mot and 5 year 80,000 mile warranty packages for less than the actual cost of WG's first full service. Excellent value, even at current list prices.

We also bought the extended warranty and service pack but were told specifically that this doesn't extend the VW roadside assistance beyond the initial 3yrs. I'd love to be wrong...

We also bought the extended warranty and service pack but were told specifically that this doesn't extend the VW roadside assistance beyond the initial 3yrs. I'd love to be wrong...

Having re-read the small print, It looks like you were told right although I was led to believe it was part of the manufacturers warranty. However, it does says it can be extended at the end of the initial 3 years so I'll give the dealer the benefit of doubt. No renewal costs are published as far as I can see so may be best to shop around just before the scheme expires.

I just had my 2 yr service at 12,000 miles. It states.
Not OK
Air filter with saturation indicator in dash panel insert:Check
Then it is ticked rectified

Where is this indicator?

I checked the pollen filter in the passenger side .....took the cover off, and loads of pine needles fell out.....obviously not been opened ...I vacuumed it and put it back....there was no indicator. ....and it wasn't charcoal, just folded paper

Any ideas

Back