Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are prices due to crash?

Prices seem to be all over the place at the minute on Californias.
I would say it’s a buyers market right now, probably more so in the new year…

I'm looking to buy a late T6 beach at the moment. I'm trying to decide between two and falling prices are making it harder than usual!

I'm looking to buy a late T6 beach at the moment. I'm trying to decide between two and falling prices are making it harder than usual!
Marshall’s at reading have a great t6 beach that I nearly bought, decided I wanted 4motion more than pop top so bought a kombi from them.
Has low mileage, service plan and aftermarket parking heater.
James is the guy to speak to if you’re interested.

Marshall’s at reading have a great t6 beach that I nearly bought, decided I wanted 4motion more than pop top so bought a kombi from them.
Has low mileage, service plan and aftermarket parking heater.
James is the guy to speak to if you’re interested.
Looks pretty good, but quite a lot more than they are available for privately at the moment.

What sort of valuations are people getting on WBAC at the moment? Mine has dropped about £8k

What sort of valuations are people getting on WBAC at the moment? Mine has dropped about £8k
Usual for this time of year they know not many people are buying in December / January so if they buy they are stuck with it for a bit. End of Feb it should pick up a bit, April onwards market usually gets back to normal.

I've just sold a GC the valuations were all over the place with WBAC changing by about £15k in the month!

Now well over 200 California's on Auto Trader ( Car and motorhome sites combined) never ever seen so many for sale, certainly a buyers market

Is it just me or is there a whiff of panic in the air.

Unless you either bought to speculate or are someone that actually needs to sell now, then relax. It matters not, how many are for sale or what their prices currently are. Any Cali is just as comfortable, just as roomy, just as practical and will give it's owner just as much pleasure as it always has.

If you did buy to speculate then it's unfortunate that values have dropped. However, the continued value of any commodity is never guaranteed. Remember though, you can't tour, go camping or sleep in a bank vault.

If you are in a position where you feel you might have to sell, then try to avoid considering this course of action until at least mid to late April. The market usually picks up about then and prices may rise.

If you are a buyer then you have a much better choice than usual.

Same panic as there is every December.

Unless you must sell before April, don't panic!

I think this December is worse than usual, giving the period we’re under. The Winter of discontent, war on the fringes of Europe and economic turmoil not seen in a generation…

Back