Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bigger vans

Would imagine 90k is the starting point for the base 2WD, similar to Hymer's Grand Canyon S which starts at 89k.
I suspect a MB based Westfelia James Cook AWD with sensible spec would retail for 140K+
Makes me think, 140k and more for a panel van ,most people will sit on a crowded over priced campsite with kids kicking football’s parents sat up till all hours making more noise
I think 140k + could be better spent but that’s my opinion the truth is people buy these vans thinking they will travel etc but the reality is so different most people won’t even do 3k a year then they sell at a massive loss a year later.
The California is as good as it gets in my opinion yes you can get a big panel van etc but nothing will compete with the California it’s so versatile the build quality is as good as it gets yes people have problems but that’s the same with everything.

Most likely. Just need work to calm down to find the time! How some of the channels do a video a week with families etc is beyond me! I barely have time to hoover the house.
Exactly, this is why I’m holding off for the next 3 to 6 years.
Save the cash. Buy outright.
Might get a 5 year old low mileage MY25 James Cook Westfalia 4x4 on the sprinter base.
Thats if I last that long ha !

Back