Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our grand California alternative

Hi Andy the van is 3.5t but the dealer said the road tax is £325 hmmm I will have to check
£325 is right for under 3.5tnne
£165 is right for over 3.5tnne

Thanks again I tried LV as that's who we are with but because the Sven is identified as a MAN they don't have that on their list so they can't quote me they have MAN TGE HGV but it isn't that is it! I just rang Devitt and they insist on a tracker for a vehicle at that price.
Sorry I had my quotation via the Caravan & Motorhome Club which I believe is from Devitt and no mention of a tracker however they did ask for a value so I quoted 74k just under the 75k they seen to require a tracker, well it is now almost 3 years old. For the above you need to be a member of the C&MC.

Sorry I had my quotation via the Caravan & Motorhome Club which I believe is from Devitt and no mention of a tracker however they did ask for a value so I quoted 74k just under the 75k they seen to require a tracker, well it is now almost 3 years old. For the above you need to be a member of the C&MC.
I just placed the order for the Sven I managed to order it in Indium Grey

Thanks we are so excited about getting one :)
Very nice, you did well to get a grey one, thought the only choice was black or flannel grey? Or have they stopped doing the limited edition variant now?

The choice was black or flannel but the dealer has sold out and they asked their Westfalia contact if they could supply a couple more and he said yes so we asked was the grey an option and they said they could get one so we ordered it :)

Hi there which insurers are they as we are in the process of ordering a Sven the dealer will fit the tracker free of charge but then there is that subscription cost which really bugs me so it would be good to get a quote from an insurer that doesn't require one, but will they be really expensive?
I had my new westy joker with safeguard no tracker needed.
I wouldn’t have a tracker if you do lots of stealth camping/parkups either.

The choice was black or flannel but the dealer has sold out and they asked their Westfalia contact if they could supply a couple more and he said yes so we asked was the grey an option and they said they could get one so we ordered it :)
The dealer will sort the tax, you will pay for it but it will be in the final bill.

Back