Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali drivers don't wave.

Great idea. The purple or blue seem quite appropriate!

am thinking really bright to give plenty of time to clock it on approach and wave..orange, yellow or pink!!!

Just ordered a purple outie :thumb :hello :hello :hello

Rozzie50 said:
Found a great website that makes stickers to let people know you're a 'waver'. Profits go to charity! Waiting for mine to arrive!
http://thevwwave.co.uk

Great find - just ordered a red one for our van :thumb

Overtook 61 plate grey Cali in my 61 plate grey on southbound M5 south of Glouceter. No wave or lights flashed. Bit disappointing really. Maybe sum in their eyes so didn't see me. :sad

Blue "Waver" on the way!
Mac

Me too, great idea & cause

I got a wave from a T4 which was a surprise as I can't recall a T4 owner ever waving at us in our '70 Bay :D

We did with the Beetle too, and our old split screen...but none of the other VWs we have had since. We have been surprised in the last six months when we have been very Cali aware how rarely we ever see one, so when we do it is a cause for celebration! But I guess that there must be many outside this forum who have a Cali as their trusty campervan but don't really think of themselves as part of a group, as we do.

I am now a member of the wave club :thumb

20140122_121824.jpg

My stickers have just come through! Can't wait to put them on!

Rozzie50 said:
Mine was in the post today, but peeing with rain, try tomorrow !
Ron.

Retiredron said:
Rozzie50 said:
Mine was in the post today, but peeing with rain, try tomorrow !
Ron.
Did you get an innie or an outie? I got a purple innie and a blue outie!!!

In all honesty i thought it was an old vw camper beetle thing i find it hard to recognise a cali from head on, and always end up waving at some builder in a posh transporter.

I will continue to wave at builders and other cali drivers, (usually when I've pulled up next to them)
:thumb :D :thumb :p :hello :cool

Goose

Ordered an -outtie- white one :hello
Greetz everyone
Calibusje

Blue outtie...couldn't fathom out the pros and cons so just plumped for the outtie!

I was a bit confused on the innie / outie thing. Do the innies stick to the inside of the windscreen and outies on the out.

If so an outie might be clearer as the screen is tinted.

T

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back