Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
As promised spec and a few pics of our new addition:-
150 California beach manual
Starlight blue
Three seat bench
MFSW
Cruise control for MFSW
F+R parking sensors with reverse camera (cos I really need em!)
Exterior package
Lights and vision package
Bluetooth handsfree with Wifi
Discover media nav system
Cooling/warming box
Heated front washer nozzles and fluid level indicator
Alt and battery updated (ask for an refund on the alternator if you ordered before December as the 180amp one is now standard, I got £100 back).
Climatic 3 zone AC
Privacy glass
Sliding window in drivers side
Roof bars
Rear bumper protector
Full tank of diesel
329de56e1992b6efb312811aa661af4c_zpscqnfkr33.jpg

564182c0923f016b3e361600178804cd_zpsd7gcqlv8.jpg

9ab9c6f051eb015c97d1201722b25d59_zpsaodvcqrq.jpg

08ed553694cee1c53603bd2869e17b62_zpsgldxqisa.jpg

I'll get some of the interior and a couple of some mats I bought from eBay for the living area and boot (fits like a glove and only £70) if anyone is interested?!

Looks absolutely superb. Great colour.

Good times ahead...

As promised spec and a few pics of our new addition:-
150 California beach manual
Starlight blue
Three seat bench
MFSW
Cruise control for MFSW
F+R parking sensors with reverse camera (cos I really need em!)
Exterior package
Lights and vision package
Bluetooth handsfree with Wifi
Discover media nav system
Cooling/warming box
Heated front washer nozzles and fluid level indicator
Alt and battery updated (ask for an refund on the alternator if you ordered before December as the 180amp one is now standard, I got £100 back).
Climatic 3 zone AC
Privacy glass
Sliding window in drivers side
Roof bars
Rear bumper protector
Full tank of diesel
329de56e1992b6efb312811aa661af4c_zpscqnfkr33.jpg

564182c0923f016b3e361600178804cd_zpsd7gcqlv8.jpg

9ab9c6f051eb015c97d1201722b25d59_zpsaodvcqrq.jpg

08ed553694cee1c53603bd2869e17b62_zpsgldxqisa.jpg

I'll get some of the interior and a couple of some mats I bought from eBay for the living area and boot (fits like a glove and only £70) if anyone is interested?!
Very very nice. Lovely spec and colour.
What does the "exterior package" and the "lights and vision package" consist of?

Wonderful! It looks great and your photos show off the real-world colour nicely.

Yes, pics would be great! I have an Indium grey 150 DSG Beach due in a few months, with black interior. Is yours black inside? Did you go for the upgraded dashboard or the standard Beach one?

Very very nice. Lovely spec and colour.
What does the "exterior package" and the "lights and vision package" consist of?
Hi Borris thanks.
The exterior package was fog lights with cornering function, mat black wing mirror covers and something else which I can't remember at the mo (I'll dig out my paperwork later on for it).
Lights and vision was auto lights, upgrade to h7 halogens (standard is h4) and auto wipers.

Wonderful! It looks great and your photos show off the real-world colour nicely.

Yes, pics would be great! I have an Indium grey 150 DSG Beach due in a few months, with black interior. Is yours black inside? Did you go for the upgraded dashboard or the standard Beach one?
Cheers Batmobile,
Can't wait to see your pics when you get it, i bet you can't wait.
It's the standard dash as there was no option for the upgrade when I ordered. It is a black interior, we thought it was a must with a dog, and 2 year old and another on the way. I'll take some pics later on and post up tonight.

The item you are missing it 'upgraded headlights'. The exterior pack adds black wing mirror housings, cornering spots and the same headlights that are standard on the Ocean. The base model Beach ones are supposedly less good, although my dealer says he could see no difference in performance, but more so in appearance, describing the upgraded ones as 'more blingey'!

Hi Borris thanks.
The exterior package was fog lights with cornering function, mat black wing mirror covers and something else which I can't remember at the mo (I'll dig out my paperwork later on for it).
Lights and vision was auto lights, upgrade to h7 halogens (standard is h4) and auto wipers.

The item you are missing it 'upgraded headlights'. The exterior pack adds black wing mirror housings, cornering spots and the same headlights that are standard on the Ocean. The base model Beach ones are supposedly less good, although my dealer says he could see no difference in performance, but more so in appearance, describing the upgraded ones as 'more blingey'!
Cheers Batmobile, having a 2 year old is meaning my ability to retain info has diminished considerably;). Also my ability to be able to find anything has also reduced. I'll take some pics of the headlights also.

I'll share lots of photos and most likely get some video up as soon as it arrives (and I am back in the UK). I ordered mid Dec and have a provisional week 9 build, so maybe end March/early April, depending on dealer preparation time.

I have gone for the black interior too. I may not have dogs, but I do have two teenage sons!

Cheers Batmobile, having a 2 year old is meaning my ability to retain info has diminished considerably;). Also my ability to be able to find anything has also reduced. I'll take some pics of the headlights also.
0b01d6922438d5d8ab7ef5b462797b02_zps2lac3tks.jpg

be35a0e552a8f778aade56faf5784c43_zpssnh7npqq.jpg

Think these are standard fit
7991705af3c5dbaede11b291e3e9da42_zpsiwoyyopx.jpg

4e7fbc02cf7e65a26686595a09fa1e03_zpsmnlcpab1.jpg

I'll share lots of photos and most likely get some video up as soon as it arrives (and I am back in the UK). I ordered mid Dec and have a provisional week 9 build, so maybe end March/early April, depending on dealer preparation time.

I have gone for the black interior too. I may not have dogs, but I do have two teenage sons!

Look forward to seeing them! Good call on the black interior, should hide the muddy prints from the football boots better than the beige.
Just a few pics on the inside.

75f69062c9ff1c9fc363b939137ee587_zpsbromdyks.jpg
[/URL]

944d551a288b7453df355575b2599e5c_zpsowldzdwq.jpg
[/URL]

66BDCAAF-6AC9-4F39-87AE-813E7E34ACBF_zpshjgsoysv.jpg
[/URL]

68C3161A-B5F7-43DB-9C4A-7C2EEBEBDEA7_zpsjojfjmna.jpg
[/URL]

0F6BC8F5-D81C-493F-8591-AAC3ECA49F81_zpsodh1rfha.jpg
[/URL]

658d325942a0dd935b167fc9bb42c8eb_zpsgj9ak6fg.jpg
[/URL]

93a52d05b52558812b75aa3d18c9b580_zpsnd5sr4wy.jpg
[/URL]
Make sure you get this key ring as I can imagine these could go missing and end up on eBay.
c81607d33efe33931068e5455208bcf1_zpstxj8bykx.jpg
[/URL]

Oh I did?? The web address doesn't show up Tapatalk how strange-my mistake.

Great photos! Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with what you said earlier: there can never be too many photos of other people's vans!

The mats look good. My Cali is some months off but I think I'll likely follow your lead on this. You'll have to let us know how they wear over the coming months.

Cheers Rhyddin, let me know if there is anything specific you want a photo of so you can have a look! Before mine arrived I was looking at every photo and video I could find to get an idea of what to expect.
Will do, I did think that even if they only last 12-18 months they didn't cost the earth and I could take them to a carpet shop that does mats so they could use them as a pattern to make some more?!

Cheers Rhyddin, let me know if there is anything specific you want a photo of so you can have a look! Before mine arrived I was looking at every photo and video I could find to get an idea of what to expect.
Will do, I did think that even if they only last 12-18 months they didn't cost the earth and I could take them to a carpet shop that does mats so they could use them as a pattern to make some more?!
Actually... Just out of interest, which of those lights on your upgraded headlights are the daytime running lights? I've gone for the light & vision pack and the exterior pack too and I'm just curious.

Actually... Just out of interest, which of those lights on your upgraded headlights are the daytime running lights? I've gone for the light & vision pack and the exterior pack too and I'm just curious.
I'll nip out later and take some pics with lights in different modes, brakes might be a bit tricky on my own but I'll think of something. ;)

I'll nip out later and take some pics with lights in different modes, brakes might be a bit tricky on my own but I'll think of something. ;)
Ha! Thanks. The brakes are fine - it's those headlights that I'm curious about. Really good of you to do that. Much appreciated.

As promised.
DRLs
917b1d3c07188b2d929a559eb4a38ead.jpg

Side lights
a06d7321d47fe6c1f1ff0ea6310e4633.jpg

Main beam
77325fadb3c1ae94c220c0c995a47418.jpg

Full beam
9823098ae524b5c5917fce552b894815.jpg

The lot
b5de8e1d7396c676e741687e2a754dda.jpg

I took these in the nursery car park, people must have thought I was going daft! Probably not far wrong

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics and congrats!
Brief question.... How do you light the main beam both for city and highway? Missing LED?
Thanks

Hi Grogan, thanks. Congrats on your purchase too, some pics would be great if you get chance! If I understand your question correctly, to have the main beam on all the time take it out of auto and manually select it. I didn't go for the LED front lights as I couldn't justify the price in the options list, I think they look great though! :thumb

Thanks again for your reply. I still have to wait until may to get our T6. We as we place the order late december. But as soon as is here will post some.
I apologize for my english...What I was asking was about how do you feel the light with the main beam, both in the city and on a high way. Is it enough light or you feel like the light is a bit weak under some circumstances (weet road, no lines on the road etc).
Thanks again,
Best,

Back