Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California beach starlight blue

Guy at Preston has just told me that my California has left the factory and is about 3 weeks away! Happy days but I now need to step up my car sale!! :Nailbiting
Great to hear @Rhyddin - the waiting doesn't get any easier does it!

Hi Yorkshiredub, could you tell me if the multi/flexiboard came as standard with your Beach, I'm having a panic attack !!!!!!!!!
Hi Richy, sorry for my lack of reply. I can only add to everyone's responses to your Q (assuming you haven't seen on in the flesh) that it is a really well made piece of kit that has an easily operated folding section to give you a bit more room for the seat to go back should you require it. Only thing to watch is if you are sliding it on the rails undo the knobs fully and give it equal support or it will scratch the rails :(

Hi Richy, sorry for my lack of reply. I can only add to everyone's responses to your Q (assuming you haven't seen on in the flesh) that it is a really well made piece of kit that has an easily operated folding section to give you a bit more room for the seat to go back should you require it. Only thing to watch is if you are sliding it on the rails undo the knobs fully and give it equal support or it will scratch the rails :(

No worries !

I've just phoned my dealer and have been told everything is looking good for a mid May delivery :), but there may be a slight hold up due to swivel seat shortages :( .

No worries !

I've just phoned my dealer and have been told everything is looking good for a mid May delivery :), but there may be a slight hold up due to swivel seat shortages :( .
Nice one, how's the wait been? There ways seems to be some issue with the build delays of them, strange. Could always try and change to the comfort seats, I bet they have a few lying around the Cali build line......Joke ;) I wouldn't wish them on any Cali owner.

The wait has been a nightmare, I think it's a cunning plan from VW so that you keep going back to the "options" :)

And I've racked up another list of MUST have accessories !!!!!!!

AWESOME

The wait has been a nightmare, I think it's a cunning plan from VW so that you keep going back to the "options" :)

And I've racked up another list of MUST have accessories !!!!!!!

AWESOME
It is a royal pain having the indefinite wait but is worth it come delivery day.
Good conspiracy theory on the options adding!
Could be true and to keep the unsold T5 prices firm.
I think the accessories buying is definitely a crutch to keep us happy until the big day!
Don't forget to post up some pics when it arrives. :thumb

It is a royal pain having the indefinite wait but is worth it come delivery day.
Good conspiracy theory on the options adding!
Could be true and to keep the unsold T5 prices firm.
I think the accessories buying is definitely a crutch to keep us happy until the big day!
Don't forget to post up some pics when it arrives. :thumb

Your right about the unsold T5's, I tried up and down the country thinking I would get on the "cheap". How wrong can one man be !, some were only a few hundred short of a T6.
When it comes I'll sure to post some pics.
In the meantime I'll just have to make do with my forum fix......

Your right about the unsold T5's, I tried up and down the country thinking I would get on the "cheap". How wrong can one man be !, some were only a few hundred short of a T6.
When it comes I'll sure to post some pics.
In the meantime I'll just have to make do with my forum fix......
We had the same experience at JCT in York (useless imo and would never go back) with a lovely T5 but they wouldn't budge on the screen price saying these vans sell well and they don't have to discount to sell them!? Quite funny as it was still on their forecourt when I drove past a few months ago and we went at the end of September to view it. They didn't even offer a discount for a T6 when we asked about ordering from new saying nobody will be discounting them. Finding a good dealer you are happy with is invaluable.
Just got a tip in another thread about a dash rattle which has helped me out no end, this forum is great for a fix and good info! :thumb

Back