Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Champagne meet 2017 pictures and reports

Kicking this post back alive as we visited the Nowack site just last weekend .
IMG_9358.JPG
I spoke with the owners and as i expected they would be happy to have us back as a group for a weekend .
IMG_9374.JPG
We where there all by ourselves over the weekend and even fall is a great time to take a walk in the vineyards
IMG_9373.JPG

I added a poll above , as @Jabberwocky suggested in the latest post now almost 10months ago...:D

Would love to hear witch month will suit you guys best to come over to France for a weekend or longer...please only fill in the poll if you are serious considering to join as just filling in the poll for fun would give a wrong result and maybe turning out that i set up a date witch suits less people.
Note that the fact may is missing out is due there are some hollidays in may and that the site is allready busy .Also easter periode is a no-go .
Here the link to the original post that announced the 2017 meet to give an idea what to expect.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/sold-out-champagne-france-meet-september-2017.18667/

Last edited:
Currently we could do June after the first weekend...September is again good..

Sadly I don't think we'll be able to make it, sadly, due to other commitments (mainly mountain bike racing in the Rockies!). Another year maybe :)

For us it will depend on brex it as it looks like the pet passport scheme is changing for the worse where our pouches will need blood test before each journey abroad, obviously nothing is decided yet but it's not looking good :(

Is this going to be March?
Still no fixed plans but i guess if intrest are that big i could contact the site and ask to have the site to ourselves somewhere in march .
Will keep you posted....

Exact 3y ago this day we had this meet , planning to visit them again in a few days as we are in the region .
It was such a plesant meet were we first got to meet some nice folks like @Kmann , @Jabberwocky , @El Greco , @Sad , @Niborn , @Amarillo (during this european trip!) ...i say hi to everyone who was there ! Also the names i forgot ;)
I might check with the owner how he feels about doing it again ?

Exact 3y ago this day we had this meet , planning to visit them again in a few days as we are in the region .
It was such a plesant meet were we first got to meet some nice folks like @Kmann , @Jabberwocky , @El Greco , @Sad , @Niborn , @Amarillo (during this european trip!) ...i say hi to everyone who was there ! Also the names i forgot ;)
Ooo......yes please.

Such a nice meet. Miss you all hoping world will change so we can meet again

f86f8497d4c8cf06ffb6fe19572a3d3b.jpg
24b935ea734cced9f9dbae6bf1dd0e4b.jpg
ac0bb8b6819657294a28d933a4db3cb3.jpg
1a44f3bbef06141d9cb12509ee3166ed.jpg
9f671d2bbe63838d25591f7c74932bf3.jpg
22e3a0d297579b509f10ac99fa9bbb8e.jpg
bc43324621d268abe05c20d81ab661d6.jpg
a9e71fdc8cd1f461cd0f47b44e3a9d85.jpg
b1968eacdd092e38b43037d2504de1b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We look forward to a meet there, or elsewhere...