Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club joker and Sven owners

There's a 22 plate Sven with 15k just gone on Autotrader as a private sale for 75k. They certainly seem to hold their value can't imagine it'll be sitting around for much time. @Californication69 you not still temped ;)
The guy put it on the FB Sven page, and I called him. It’s a legit van, but I had a conundrum.
Im going to plow on and get the mortgage paid off in 3 years then save and buy a nice new van to trip about in. (Instead of a 10 year mortgage, which would put me at 63.)

The guy put it on the FB Sven page, and I called him. It’s a legit van, but I had a conundrum.
Im going to plow on and get the mortgage paid off in 3 years then save and buy a nice new van to trip about in. (Instead of a 10 year mortgage, which would put me at 63.)
It’s a nice van. Im tempted. And £75k is £20k less than new so it’s pitched to sell.

If you're prepared to wait and take a biggish risk of it being sold, you may even be able to chip him a little on the price. That grey is definitely better than the black I have !

From memory the one you looked at in June was a better buy, no?

From memory the one you looked at in June was a better buy, no?
It had a bit of warranty left yes.
The one now has zero warranty. The guy was trying to say it had 3 years warranty.
I had to tell him, no, Sven has but 2 year only warranty !

Also saw two black full electric Range Rovers on the A45 today past Gayden.
They did accelerate nicely. Really very quick.
Both prototype vehicles.
I’ve had an email invitation to drive an SV sport around Gaydon proving ground for a whole 4 hours in a Sunday morning. Looks like fun