Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Meetings and Events

bosshogg

bosshogg

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, just trying to get to grips with how it all works posting stuff etc, Is there a list of any club meetings or events around the country that we might visit as I figured we will learn a lot more In the presence of other club members and their vans

Hi, just trying to get to grips with how it all works posting stuff etc, Is there a list of any club meetings or events around the country that we might visit as I figured we will learn a lot more In the presence of other club members and their vans

I am not sure there are many on the calendar at present.
The meets rely on someone being willing to organise them, we have unfortunately had very few willing to organise one in their area this year so the calendar is a little sparse.

At present the meets I am aware of:

Slimbridge meet was last month.
A camping area at Camper jam early July
Denmark Meet arranged by @Kmann in September

Next year (2020) there is a potential italian trip which is being planned at present and a few others in the pipeline.

If anyone is willing to arrange a local informal meet then we certainly encourage it. :)

I will be looking into doing something ‘up norf’ Next year. I was going to try organise something this year but life got in the way (baby 2 due in September).
Plus it’s my 40th next year so good excuse for another party :D

Back