Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Design Changes and/or New Options for the California.

You can get that already. It’s called Air Suspension and certain Manufacturers are VW approved so doesn’t affect your Warranty. £5000 Option.
WG the steel sidebar you have fitted is it a step? Does it need extra holes?

Sorry , what is the purpose?
Well, I like it. People don't tend to park too close in the car park. My van isnt lowered and twice now a plonker has opened his car door and banged the bar.

Well, I like it. People don't tend to park too close in the car park. My van isnt lowered and twice now a plonker has opened his car door and banged the bar.
Sounds like a great idea WG

Can I buy the step,from Vw as opposed to the side bar?
I’m not sure what you are actually referring to. I have no step just Genuine VW side bars.

Fly screens redesigned so that they can be stored in situ fitted over fixed window.

Am I the only one that would want the roof canvas to be fully waterproof?
This would make life so much easier and cheaper, no need to buy expensive after market toppers.
I have never found that the canvas is a problem, and have been in some horrendous weather. I slept upstairs and if I touched the fabric it did not leak.

I have never found that the canvas is a problem, and have been in some horrendous weather. I slept upstairs and if I touched the fabric it did not leak.
If yours has the "see through" canvas fitted to the T6 maybe they've improved the weather proofing. Be interested to hear others experiences.

More USB sockets would be nice.
Using the Kitchen 12v Socket I have 6 USB and 6 12v sockets plugged inform iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Bluetooth Speaker, Kindle , WiFi and still have Spare. VW would Charge a fortune whereas that lot cost £28.
image.jpg

Hi WG
What’s the white control box you have fitted?

A timer for the interior lights to go off and i was going to say
a remote for the heater then i remembered there's one in the
drawer at home which only gets used in the freezing months.

A timer for the interior lights to go off and i was going to say
a remote for the heater then i remembered there's one in the
drawer at home which only gets used in the freezing months.
People complain enough about the radio going Off after 20 mins. I can imagine the moans if the lights did the same.

Back