Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Cali Meet , Highlands End Bridport - 16-18 March

As mentioned above all our pitches have now gone but there are other options available if you still wish to attend:

1. Grass Pitches
2. Fully Serviced hard standing pitches

These can be booked online or by calling Hana, price will differ to the original price quoted above though, I would be quick as there is now very limited availability.
Spoke to Hana this morning grass pitches available at the same prices but service pitches are a per the website if I recall £62.00 is anyone staying on the service pitches?

Last edited:
Spoke to Hana this morning grass pitches available at the same prices but service pitches are a per the website if I recall £62.00 is anyone stay on the service pitches?

She has had enquiries already so I am sure we will have quite a few people on these pitches so you wont be alone

Booked hard standing see you all on the 16th
It will be me Paul, Chris (Wife), Alfie, Jack (the Whippets) & Moose the camper. Excited (well I am) AND SO IS MY LOVELY CHRIS :):):):)

Last edited:
I‘ve now booked a hard standing pitch - thanks for that info. See you all soon!

I've also now booked up, yeayy!!! (hard standing pitch too... )
I'm coming with my teenage son Rudi, if he doesn't 'stand me up' for the playstation at the last minute! Otherwise it'll just be me and the dog
So see you all there! I can't wait for my 1st (proper) trip out in the new beast! Xx

A bit last minute but we have just booked in too - luxury hard standing pitch !!
Look forward to meeting everyone.

Paul & Joan

A few people asking if they can see the Zonesleep at the Dorset meet, if you see @Martin he will have both a Zonesleep Ultra (upstairs) and the downstairs topper available for people to look at. Please let us know if any other products you would like to see and we will see what we can do.

Excellent - very keen to have a look at the Ultra - especially to have a lie on it with our normal zone sleep on top too. Yes, we are nesh.

A few people asking if they can see the Zonesleep at the Dorset meet, if you see @Martin he will have both a Zonesleep Ultra (upstairs) and the downstairs topper available for people to look at. Please let us know if any other products you would like to see and we will see what we can do.
We have the zonesleep ultra too. Anyone welcome to try it out

On the similar theme, I'm wondering if anyone would be able to give me an 'experts' guide to how to use the factory Sat-Nav whilst we are at the meet? (I know @WelshGas rates the system if used properly).
Mine's a T6 but I suspect it has much in common with the 510 from the T5's

Perhaps we can have a series of 'lectures' ;)

Important Note

When arriving on site you MUST book in at reception before proceeding to the rally field please, also no arrivals until AFTER 3.00PM

Last edited:
Any chance that we could be pitched beside @Ray?

Pitches are not allocated so I can't see there being a problem if you reserve a pitch next door when you arrive

Just a quick update for the meet this coming weekend:

1. As mentioned above please ensure you check in at reception before proceeding to the rally field.

2. Please do not arrive until 3.00pm as the site will not allow arrivals before this time.

3. If you are arriving after 9pm you must go to the bar and check in there, the bar staff will have a list of anyone who has not arrived

4. Once checked in, please follow club signs to the rally field.

5. There is a St Patricks day party in the bar on Saturday night with live music.

6. We have to vacate the site early on Sunday ( 11am ) however if you are having Sunday lunch in the restaurant this can be extended to 3pm but you must book early by calling 01308 426 919

7. Wrap up warm, looks like it could be a bit chilly !

Last edited:
If the indoor pool is open at this time of year don't forget your cossy if you like swimming!

Indoor pool and leisure centre will be open, also looks like we could wake up to snow on Sunday morning :confused:

Let’s hope the pool is heated eh!!

Does the leisure centre have a treadmill out of interest? Looks like it will be too cold for me to go for a run outside !

Is there anyone coming along who has fitted the 12v lights as demonstrated by Lizzy at California Camping?
If so could I have a look at them please?

The warning is of "yellow snow". Lol.
054f94f228cf551b9f8bd22ee97d356c.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu