Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Cali Meet , Highlands End Bridport - 16-18 March

You can use my Loo Tent.:thumb

Thanks! I could bring my pop up one and provide the entertainment on Sunday taking it down but I will wait until I’m somewhere quiet and no spectators

Mike

A quick report from your roving Cali reporter.

As it's a long gallop from Chez Nous to Dorset (3.5 hours if the sat nav can be believed), Mrs B and I decided to rest the horses at Blandford Forum last night thereby arriving at the this weekends campsite this afternoon and what a lovely site it is.
The spectacular views of the rolling Dorset coutryside and coast were bathed in sunshine when we arrived. We are just about to go for a swim in the indoor pool before anyone we know gets here. (The long months of hibernation and feasting have taken there toll and we have no wish to display our rather puffed up winter plumage.
We are both looking forward to meeting you all.

I ought to mention that we haven't gone against the organisers instructions and arrived too early. We merely booked a extra night to escape from our grandparent duties for longer.

Last edited:
The warning is of "yellow snow". Lol.

Aren't you supposed to avoid the yellow snow?

Follow my blog
054f94f228cf551b9f8bd22ee97d356c.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
054f94f228cf551b9f8bd22ee97d356c.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Yup its a great site we have enjoyed regularly over the years, not many sites can match the location and views..

Looking forward to feedback & photos from meeting.
Unfortunately husband is oncall this weekend.
Plan to visit site in April.

Have fun x

Have a great meet everyone, looks a lovely location. Sorry I can't make it. :(

I have a quick question. We are planning to attend the meet at west bay car park tomorrow and wondered if it would be possible to view the new zone sleep mattress while we are there? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, we are disappointed that we couldn't attend the whole weekend.

Wow , looks like you all are in a fab place....
Looks like clear sky so a cold night ahead , loooots of heaters will be ticking overnight:D
Keep the stories and pictures comming so we @home can at least read what we are missing out on...:(

I have a quick question. We are planning to attend the meet at west bay car park tomorrow and wondered if it would be possible to view the new zone sleep mattress while we are there? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, we are disappointed that we couldn't attend the whole weekend.
Hi John, I have got both Zonesleeps available to look at

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have a great time people :)

I am currently sat all on my own in Henley on Thames waiting for the Beast from the East to arrive and completely screw up my Sunday (Reading 1/2 Marathon) ...... so ever so jealous :sad:oops:

It looks spectacular there, have a great weekend everyone.

By the way @Gazellio your 1st photo in post #115 reminds me of this...
tongariki-15-moai-statues.jpg

Similar magnificence?

Have a great time everyone :thumb
Enjoying the pics.

Last edited:
It's been great traveling around West Dorset today, we've seen a much higher concentration of Calls! Got no waves back in our little Golf though!

See you all at West Bay tomorrow...

We in Belgium at home , Cali sits in the garage , woke up with light snow .....
IMG_7360.JPG
How is your view up there?

Last edited: