Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

End of the t6 anybody still waiting for a build week

S

subthree

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
If you wasn’t planning on using it loads over the winter speak to your dealer about ordering a 6.1 and if they can help you out in anyway ?
As a customer they if they have any decency about them will try to help as much as possible to get you fixed up with a new or stock van after your upset .????
I wanted to use ours all winter but I suppose now it gives me time to save more money and do jobs on the house....so it was sort of not too bad in the end
I must say our dealer was absolutely on the ball Really helpful with us.as always ,I did keep emailing him and he was always trying his best to give me answers.
Picking the right dealer is the most important thing I suppose.
Picking the right dealer is sooooooo important when things don't go to plan. With what I am going through at the moment, Norwich are doing a first class job.

T

theosmonds

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Has the dealer checked unregistered T6 stock or are none now available?
To be fair the dealer has been great throughout. It's embarrassing for them to have to call customers back after months to give them the news. They don't have anything that matches the spec we're after so we'll continue to try to work something out with them and VW on the 6.1 front and if that doesn't work out then we'll just sit tight for a while to consider our options. We weren't planning on using it that much over winter apart from days out and the odd weekend away so providing we're in something for next spring it's all good.

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
To be fair the dealer has been great throughout. It's embarrassing for them to have to call customers back after months to give them the news. They don't have anything that matches the spec we're after so we'll continue to try to work something out with them and VW on the 6.1 front and if that doesn't work out then we'll just sit tight for a while to consider our options. We weren't planning on using it that much over winter apart from days out and the odd weekend away so providing we're in something for next spring it's all good.
Good luck hope it all works out with your dealer and vw,,and like you said if it’s not going to be used that much if they can look after you price wise a 6.1 is a no brainier ...after looking at the new ocean I really have grown to like. the improvements no there not life changing but there definitely the improvements we would of hoped for.
Darker roof canvas,a change of trim colour that top coil mattress and a few other bits I like .
We have the alcantara on the spec list and that’s also now darker ...
The front end is still questionable but I thought that about the back end of the t6 and now I prefer it.so weather it will grow on me is a maybe