Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge Permanently switched on

so, i got the van back after two weeks, and it seems to work. i picked up the van brand new at the end of July, so it has taken two months, three trips to see them (one entirely because they were incompetent) and two weeks without the van to get the fridge fixed.

When i picked up the van they hadn't cleaned it, and the leisure batteries were at 60%. I have had no apology of any sort for my time.

is this normal? I'm not very happy.

so, i got the van back after two weeks, and it seems to work. i picked up the van brand new at the end of July, so it has taken two months, three trips to see them (one entirely because they were incompetent) and two weeks without the van to get the fridge fixed.

When i picked up the van they hadn't cleaned it, and the leisure batteries were at 60%. I have had no apology of any sort for my time.

is this normal? I'm not very happy.
If it is a non-California Dealership then I’m afraid it seems to be par for the course.

ho hum. i mean, it's the dealership where i bought it. they have two on display and a couple of people who know about them, but the service repair part seems totally clueless and the after sales service is very poor. i'll be taking my van to NL for servicing etc in the future.

So first time out after VW fixed the fridge. And it's broken again! Control until says on but the fridge is off. Back to the dealer on Monday...

So first time out after VW fixed the fridge. And it's broken again! Control until says on but the fridge is off. Back to the dealer on Monday...
:sorry I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come! We are waiting for a new fridge to be fitted.

Back