Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucestershire Meet April 20th - 22nd

Mine gets clean everytime it goes to VW ;)

Sadly it's due back in next week :D Expect mine to be dirty ;)

Mine went in yesterday I stopped them doing the inside though because that is my personal space and don't want it spraying with their gunk!

Spent a short night at the ferryterminal and boarded by 6am
IMG_8405.JPG
IMG_8406.JPG
Now travelling back in time , feel younger allready :D
Thirth time we take the ferry with the Cali from Dunquerqe and this time sooo quiet on board , i think the cardeck is not even 1/3 full . We where the only camper/campervan in the line-up!

And we are in....
94129a6f-b987-4fd3-b42e-1bcbc544f90f.jpg

IMG_8406.JPG

Last edited:
See you soon! Woke up at 430 all excited for our first trip! Packing & loading Frida now, ready to hit the road in a couple of hours....

*Runs off to turn the fridge on....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have a fun time in the 'Sunshine' everyone.
Don't get burnt or drink too much.
OK scrub the last bit if you must!

If you are being shown onto the Rally field, could you please park a distance away from the entrance. I would like to keep that bit free so that Martin & I can easily see people as they turn up and don't have to stand up all the time.
We haven't as yet planned how to arrange the parking so if you could park with the back of your Cali towards the canal, we can arrange the rest of the rows from that. Please don't park too far apart, we have a lot of people to fit in.

Thanks Simon

Cleaned, Packed, fridge on, flags loaded (wait and see!) almost ready to go but no access ‘til after 12. Safe journey. See you later. Oh and might have a second surprise for you.....

Misty here this morning, but should be clear by noon and a quick tip for anyone who has not set off yet, bring earplugs the wildlife is very noisy :)

Misty here this morning, but should be clear by noon and a quick tip for anyone who has not set off yet, bring earplugs the wildlife is very noisy :)

You are about ¼ mile from Slimbridge wetlands wildlife reserve which has the world's largest collection of captive wildfowl, Slimbridge takes part in research and is involved in projects and internationally run captive breeding programmes. There is a lot of wildlife around there and they are probably pleased to see you.

Starting to fill up
967d29165efe399ad3938efcab1eaf3b.jpg
888e7eaa9a078c010702abe779d02258.jpg
205194d4ebe63fb9725528318e592bcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A few more photos for the album!
286BEB59-AF40-472C-BB75-44257F3EB502.jpeg 5D2893EB-3E8D-421C-925F-F5544EF26C5A.jpeg E310F395-D20F-4EC7-A4B6-2882DB4ECB3B.jpeg F3B85AA8-872B-4F43-A385-9508E3A3FA54.jpeg 6696283C-95AB-4E2F-994E-EFCFA88A202A.jpeg E34A21E1-3456-4427-96B2-ED7C2BE1E80D.jpeg 04858DC6-383D-40A3-90BB-69D4A0128548.jpeg Took 3 enjoyable hours to put our awning up with chatting to folk as they passed! Great location and looking forward to tomorrow!

A suberb bunch of Cali owners are in the field and some just outside the field had a good night sleep and the weather is still (for the moment) looking good!
There will be lots of discussions going on today about Cali's , campinggear ,travel tips,....and even maybe about some corrosion:Nailbiting
Have a great day!

Looks wonderful.
How many Calis in the rallly field ?

A suberb bunch of Cali owners are in the field and some just outside the field had a good night sleep and the weather is still (for the moment) looking good!
There will be lots of discussions going on today about Cali's , campinggear ,travel tips,....and even maybe about some corrosion:Nailbiting
Have a great day!
We are at the far end so hope to speak to more of you and get those tips later on today
Bill

Great start to the day! Sunny and still!!
Want a little treat? We have some home, in the Cali, made ginger cake cooked via the inverter socket. Would you like a small slice? Just call in as for a “chat and cake” as you walk past..... Rik & Terri

Hi all just to let you know we have bought our bespoke bottom bed mattress to the meet to sell ( please make an offer) come and see us just look for the red van with the flag. The mattress foam is furniture grade and covered in high quality upholstery material :)

Looks great! :thumb

Keep the photos coming so that all of us who couldnt make it can have a look digitally :thanks

Looks great! :thumb

Keep the photos coming so that all of us who couldnt make it can have a look digitally :thanks
Hmmm ..... not looking too good at present, hopefully clear up in an hour or so .... Loz's solar panel won't be generating much :D
2BF59343-D069-4DF9-8F30-FDDE3D362290.jpeg