Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye Brussels, hello Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've heard a lot about what the Brexiteers don't like. And you've got your way.

So what's your plan for the UK now then?
We need to start with thinking what sort of society we want and we can then plot a way to get there. I know what I want but I fear it's not the same as you so our plans are therefore going to differ and we would never agree. It's not just a magic list I'm afraid it's a root and branch restructuring of our society,

In your previous post you said "It's over. As I said many of us who have been subsidising the rest of the UK are mostly leaving"

That illustrates my point.

Good luck in your travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll ask again, to any of the 52% who voted for Brexit:

What is your plan for the UK now that it is leaving the EU?

As innately republican as I am, She does a good job as a figurehead for now.

A far more pressing issue is getting rid of that wholly undemocratic and swollen abscess of unearned constitutional privilege called the House of Lords.
I agree and then we can have a debate on how we fund the political parties. All of them.

Edit: This is to ensure impartiality not as a reward

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's Sunday tomorrow. Time to take our Calis out and forget about Brexit (for a day at least :D)

It's Sunday tomorrow. Time to take our Calis out and forget about Brexit (for a day at least :D)

I'm sure you mean Saturday, but I won't split hairs ;). I'll just sign off with this.....

Still Life.....'Brexit'

BrExit_StillLife.jpg

Well I'm definitely going to have to look seriously into German citizenship now. I was hoping that it wouldn't go the way it has, but there you go.

The only positive I can find is that our Cali was delivered without an EU registration plate. Must have been fate?
Mind you, Europe will be so expensive there will be not much point having one any more.
Any one want to buy a campervan...

Last edited:
hat is left of "Great" Britain after Scotland and North Ireland leaves and joins the eu?

Northern Ireland won't leave. Scotland will - unless Prime Minister Boris changes his mind and calls a second EU referendum.

I'm sure you mean Saturday, but I won't split hairs ;). I'll just sign off with this.....

Still Life.....'Brexit'

View attachment 14673
I'm not clever enough to understand the nuances of your photo but I can see the baked beans have been isolated!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

UK=beans I assume?!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

All I'm hearing is speculation. Yesterday I didn't know what was going to happen today and today I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.
You think you got problems, I don't even know what day it is! :confused:

Stocks tumbled in Europe. Frankfurt .GDAXI and Paris .FCHI each fell 7 percent to 8 percent. Italian .FTMIB and Spanish .IBEX markets posted their sharpest one-day drops ever, falling more than 12 percent, led by a dive in European bank stocks .SX7P. Italy's Unicredit (CRDI.MI) fell 24 percent while Spain's Banco Santander (SAN.MC) fell 20 percent.

London's FTSE .FTSE dropped 3.2 percent, with some investors speculating that the plunge in sterling could benefit Britain's economy. The index closed up 2 percent for the week for its best weekly gain in over two months.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN0Z92MZ

Says it all.

Stocks tumbled in Europe. Frankfurt .GDAXI and Paris .FCHI each fell 7 percent to 8 percent. Italian .FTMIB and Spanish .IBEX markets posted their sharpest one-day drops ever, falling more than 12 percent, led by a dive in European bank stocks .SX7P. Italy's Unicredit (CRDI.MI) fell 24 percent while Spain's Banco Santander (SAN.MC) fell 20 percent.

London's FTSE .FTSE dropped 3.2 percent, with some investors speculating that the plunge in sterling could benefit Britain's economy. The index closed up 2 percent for the week for its best weekly gain in over two months.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN0Z92MZ

Says it all.

HR functions across the UK having to deal with anxious employees terrified that a) they'll be losing their jobs or b) they'll be deported. Minorities walking down the street suffering 'send them back' chants. But hey, a few wealthy folk made a few bob...all's good in the world!

Brexiteers haven't even started to notice the effects of this decision.
Spain has said today that investment in the UK will go down.
Maybe this could be the start of the whole EU pack of cards come tumbling down, Holland are already talking about a referendum to leave, now we've decided to go it could cause every other country to look at whether they'd be better off out of it as well

Sent from my Galaxy S6
wouldn't be worrying about Europe, it's the UK we now seriously need to start worrying about. This is not so much about finances or immigration now. 48% of voters are upset at the result and they won't be going away... There is no backup plan, politicians have no idea going forward. Meanwhile, Europe are already putting their contingency plans into action. Yes, Europe had contingency plans, the UK doesn't have any....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back