Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

If you could only have one accessory, what would it be?

Mattress Topper...!!!

I’ve started taking stuff out of the van that doesn’t get used after 3 trips away. So much stuff really isn’t needed.

Mattress Topper...!!!

I’ve started taking stuff out of the van that doesn’t get used after 3 trips away. So much stuff really isn’t needed.
Agree, you need very little in an Ocean but a topper is required. Downstairs bed rock hard.

I’ve never come across a Campervan with a bed which hasn’t need a topper.
The best comfort Ive ever had, was my old T4 where we had a proper double mattress on a raised base...:thumb

Agree, you need very little in an Ocean but a topper is required. Downstairs bed rock hard.
Sounds like a good idea. We took out loads of stuff for the uni run this weekend. We regretted taking out the fly screens though. Clouds off the blighters razzing around outside.
We couldn't do without the thetford loo either.

Unless of course you like a firm bed in which case it can be an expensive piece of luggage to cart around.

Don’t forget, unless it is changed on the T6 but the VW Comfort mattress has 2 sides, Firm and Not So Firm.

Unless of course you like a firm bed in which case it can be an expensive piece of luggage to cart around.

We have a firm bed at home, but not as firm as the VW. We slept so well on holiday and have slept so badly since we got back, I was seriously considering firming up the home bed to match the firmness of the VW!

Back