Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

List price discount

I managed a 17% discount in total off list price, completely new here in Brussels. (including paying full VAT). Full insurance cover here is about ten times the price of the UK though, so I'll be out of pocket fairly soon..

When I was looking for a Caravelle VW Bristol did not offer any discount even when looking at the list of unallocated vehicles in the pipeline. VW Cheltenham offered a discount even on a new order vehicle. I guess it depends on what the dealer needs to shift to get there bonuses.

I got I think 17% too it was a demo vehicle though with 300 miles, I was pretty happy :D

Assume the loyalty discount is on Brand New orders only?

I live in Bristol, the dealer says VW suggest (support a 5-7%) discount, VW in Bristol offer a 5%, he said this to me quite transparently. Is it common to get 7% and above discount, particularly on bespoke orders? It obviously translates to quite a saving.

Thanks

Matt
I was recently looking at a new van and managed to get an overall discount of 13% which included the £2,500 loyalty payment.

Assume the loyalty discount is on Brand New orders only?
Would of thought it's on all, brand new unregistered vehicles.

Tempted myself but my WBAC value has dropped from £40,600 to £35,600 in the last month.

How does the loyalty discount work? I assume you need to have purchased from VW direct and trade in??

How does the loyalty discount work? I assume you need to have purchased from VW direct and trade in??

Must be ordered by the end of this month and delivered by end of August.

You must own a commercial VW at your current address but I doubt you would need to trade it in against the new Cali to get the 3k loyalty discount.

So if you negotiate an initial 10% discount on the list price, adding on the loyalty bonus should give in the region of approx 8k discount on a 50k van.

Screenshot_20190613-075415_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hmm, I have a T5.1 that goes on Tuesday, I moved house a few months back and logbook still at old address! I wonder if I’m better looking at a new beach rather than used?

It’s as long as it’s in your name you will be fine ,you have to send them a picture of the logbook

Ring round dealers and ask if they have unregistered stock because they always do..
That way there’s no wait and you still get the discount as its unregistered.

Ring round dealers and ask if they have unregistered stock because they always do..
That way there’s no wait and you still get the discount as its unregistered.

I’ve just been on configurator and my build is just over £55k. If I can get 10% plus the loyalty I’ll order! I’ve called Guy and mailed him my ask - anyone else with good dealer links in south that might hit my ask, I’d appreciate it. Beige or Brown?? My current van is dark oak (custom repaint) and I do like brown!

I’ve just been on configurator and my build is just over £55k. If I can get 10% plus the loyalty I’ll order! I’ve called Guy and mailed him my ask - anyone else with good dealer links in south that might hit my ask, I’d appreciate it. Beige or Brown?? My current van is dark oak (custom repaint) and I do like brown!

That’s a beach right?

I think you will be doing really well if you get 10percent and then another 2500 Off
Good luck

Try Laine at SMG Tonbridge, Breeze or Loughton VW. Actually, try as many as possible!

Unfortunately the salesman I knew at Loughton has now defected to Ford.

I think you will be doing really well if you get 10percent and then another 2500 Off
Good luck

Let’s see how some calls go tomorrow. If I can’t get it, I’ll keep an eye on used market and buy slower time. I’m not desperate so let’s see!

Try Laine at SMG Tonbridge, Breeze or Loughton VW. Actually, try as many as possible!

Unfortunately the salesman I knew at Loughton has now defected to Ford.

I’ll try a few, Herirage didn’t want to do much when I tried before I purchased my current van

Back