Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price increase ?

Yeah, not Tom. I've made a complaint about it as we were assured things would be better. I want to pull our order and order elsewhere - we've dealt with SMG before and they were ace. What a joke. Makes me so cross with what should be a really exciting experience.

Yeah, not Tom. I've made a complaint about it as we were assured things would be better. I want to pull our order and order elsewhere - we've dealt with SMG before and they were ace. What a joke. Makes me so cross with what should be a really exciting experience.
Totally understand. We have been worried hearing about other's people experience with ordering but can't complain so far. Maybe worth speaking to Tom - just email him directly? Re-ordering would probably delay you getting a van as I believe people who were waiting for Brexit decision will now rush to buy?

Yeah that is true - but we don't have a build week yet and from what we think* (*guess) they allocate build weeks by vehicle type. So we'd likely end up in exactly the same place waiting for others to order cherry 150 Coasts. It seems small minded but we feel very let down and lied to actually.

Did Breeze tell you or VW Chat? We're still waiting - and ordered same day as you.
Hi. When did you order? We have a 150 on order from 25th September but still only a provisional build week (50). I don't get any updates from my dealer either! VW Chat is responsive though.

Yeah that is true - but we don't have a build week yet and from what we think* (*guess) they allocate build weeks by vehicle type. So we'd likely end up in exactly the same place waiting for others to order cherry 150 Coasts. It seems small minded but we feel very let down and lied to actually.
Have you checked with Breeze regarding the build week?

Hi. When did you order? We have a 150 on order from 25th September but still only a provisional build week (50). I don't get any updates from my dealer either! VW Chat is responsive though.
We ordered 23 October.

Back