Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stanford Hall VW Show - new date published

i am pegging out at the show if you need a plot for 10 vans start a list now .i will be on kerbside kustoms display .will need s.a e near the time to send display passes out .still have to pay to get in think its £7 head . :thumb .need to be in by 10am .no later .

Thanks very much for the offer. I hope that it is a scorcher.
Luke

I'm new to the forum and considering buying a Cali. Will there be any Calis at the Stanford Hall Show on Sunday 1st July? I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some owners and chat about the Cali.

Dylan said:
I'm new to the forum and considering buying a Cali. Will there be any Calis at the Stanford Hall Show on Sunday 1st July? I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some owners and chat about the Cali.

Hi Dylan

There will be two or three California's parked up on the Kerbside Kustoms plot.

Andy

I will be there in my navy cali and your more than welcome to come over and have a look, i should be parked just past concours controll if you can find that, i should be with two other t5's (one a panel van)

Be warned you will want one if you look at them!!!

heres mine
2011-08-23192532.jpg

See you guys (n galls?) in the morning at the Kerbside Customs Line up....weather looks good :grin:

You know what.............that was quite a good show yesterday.........not too crowded and plenty of VW overload

Thanks Martin............count me in ,,,,

I enjoyed it and even though i was parked at the end of the ssvc line up i still got asked lots of questions about it!

paul blue said:
I enjoyed it and even though i was parked at the end of the ssvc line up i still got asked lots of questions about it!

HaHa ......I saw your roof up but didn't get that far down the split line up to see you....just too busy