Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Week 45 Club

That was quick! I wonder if the week 44 ones will all get shipped together?

Oooooohhh I just had a message to say mine is at the port of exit!! Not much longer now...
You’ll have fun watching the ship movements now. Is your dealership in the south? If so your van will probably land at Sheerness on the Malacca Highway (sails to the U.K. from Emden on Mondays and Fridays :)

You’ll have fun watching the ship movements now. Is your dealership in the south? If so your van will probably land at Sheerness on the Malacca Highway (sails to the U.K. from Emden on Mondays and Fridays :)
0689624E-0541-40A8-A234-0B1B04C80043.jpeg

Thanks GG! We bought from Preston - anyone know what port that means?

Is it collection day for you tomorrow @GrumpyGranddad ? Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?!? Hope it all goes well and can't wait to see the pics. I have hugely appreciated all the prep/lists/research you've been doing - it's great being a couple of weeks behind you!

Is it collection day for you tomorrow @GrumpyGranddad ? Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?!? Hope it all goes well and can't wait to see the pics. I have hugely appreciated all the prep/lists/research you've been doing - it's great being a couple of weeks behind you!
Yep lunchtime tomorrow. Fingers crossed there are no issues. :)

Probably Immingham near Hull? It will be a different ship.
Maybe the SCHELDE HIGHWAY Vehicles Carrier?

Maybe the SCHELDE HIGHWAY Vehicles Carrier?
Or the Wesser Highway?

Don’t get too giddy gang, my week 43 build is still on the production line in Hannover, 3 weeks so far hopefully next week it maybe sat in the docks.

So mine is now status 38 and waiting for a ship as confirmed by the lovely Beth today :bananadance2
Great news. I checked this morning too, but we are still at Status 20. I guess it depends on spec. I have been advised to check back next week.

I just checked, and my Week 43 Ocean 199 4Motion is now at Emden

Should I try my luck with and hopefully get Beth :D
Good luck, I have just tried the chat line and my week 41 is still at factory! Meant to of been at Emden last weekend, never happened, apparently stock shortages. Frustrating bit is they cannot ascertain exactly why and told me to try the dealer, who is shut now for sales! Getting a bit frustrating really, if it was a specific option I requested or something and they cannot supply, tell me and I might be happy to have without.

Good luck, I have just tried the chat line and my week 41 is still at factory! Meant to of been at Emden last weekend, never happened, apparently stock shortages. Frustrating bit is they cannot ascertain exactly why and told me to try the dealer, who is shut now for sales! Getting a bit frustrating really, if it was a specific option I requested or something and they cannot supply, tell me and I might be happy to have without.
No its still enjoying it’s self on the production line, they checked with “brand support” who said it is nearly finished and should be at the docks next Friday. It seems strange that alldeglly they only confirm the build week once they can actually build it. I just imagine mine sat next to line with a tear in its LED headlights watching the following weeks builds going past :D

Yippee I’ve got it. Absolutely fabulous everything present and correct when I collected it. Even enjoyed driving round the M25 ( that’s a first), mind you it was relatively quite. Have done the first few essential things with no issues - paired phone, completed the WeConnect registration, set favourite radio stations etc. Tomorrow I’ll be installing my bits and pieces and then next week have booked in for dashcam and solar panels. Sorry for all of you still waiting, but hang on in there it is well worth.

Yippee I’ve got it. Absolutely fabulous everything present and correct when I collected it. Even enjoyed driving round the M25 ( that’s a first), mind you it was relatively quite. Have done the first few essential things with no issues - paired phone, completed the WeConnect registration, set favourite radio stations etc. Tomorrow I’ll be installing my bits and pieces and then next week have booked in for dashcam and solar panels. Sorry for all of you still waiting, but hang on in there it is well worth.
Also currently investigating the WeConnect shop. WeConnect Plus allows loads of other functions, I.e. remote control of Aux Heater.

F0DF995B-B021-40A2-A403-0221348B3281.jpeg

No its still enjoying it’s self on the production line, they checked with “brand support” who said it is nearly finished and should be at the docks next Friday. It seems strange that alldeglly they only confirm the build week once they can actually build it. I just imagine mine sat next to line with a tear in its LED headlights watching the following weeks builds going past :D
If yours has tears in it‘s eyes, mine must be all out wailing having started being built W/c 5th Oct . Interesting that ‘brand support’ said yours was nearly finished as I was advised after brand support checking maybe contacting the dealer

Congrats GG , you’ll need a name Change to Happy Cali Grandad !

photos ? ( don’t say you did take a sneaky pic of the new baby)

come on we need to see it, this is months in the making, let the dog see the rabbit

Well done and congrats picture tomorrow please.! Make sure the fridge is on you need a supply of beer or wine while you’re sorting out your new found relationship. How exciting

Also currently investigating the WeConnect shop. WeConnect Plus allows loads of other functions, I.e. remote control of Aux Heater.

View attachment 68932
Did you not a get a year complimentary? I ordered the Pro upgrade so should get 3 years subscription. Had it on my Skoda but failed to use it, primarily my commute to work was 20yds.

I have enjoyed following your progress in the short time I have been a member on here so congratulations and thank you!

Can I ask how your handover went as I also will be picking up from Crawley in a few weeks.

Congrats GG , you’ll need a name Change to Happy Cali Grandad !

photos ? ( don’t say you did take a sneaky pic of the new baby)

come on we need to see it, this is months in the making, let the dog see the rabbit
Photos tomorrow. Dark now :)

Did you not a get a year complimentary? I ordered the Pro upgrade so should get 3 years subscription. Had it on my Skoda but failed to use it, primarily my commute to work was 20yds.
Not sure? I’ve got the pro upgrade, so maybe.

Back