Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Two tone question

whistlingdogg

whistlingdogg

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

First time post. We are very close to finalising our Beach build. My better half really likes the two tone grey/black but after hours of searching I cannot find a photo of a real example. Has anyone seen an example of the colour?

Thanks.

We have ordered one after seeing one at the dealers in Preston a few weeks ago.

mu_indium-grey_deep-black.jpg

I can't find many pictures of 'real' two tone Calis on t'internet either, assume they're too new yet. Is it on the Preston commercial stockist page?

I think the one they had is sold. We would have bought it but the spec was not quit what we wanted. It looks much much better in real life than on the VW web page.
We actually when in to place an order for a Acapulco blue one. We had looked a images of the two tone vans but we did not like the look of them.

no ... no ... here in my town all the vans carrying the dead have that color ... Cali must be joy! even in color ....

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Hi,

First time post. We are very close to finalising our Beach build. My better half really likes the two tone grey/black but after hours of searching I cannot find a photo of a real example. Has anyone seen an example of the colour?

Thanks.
I have seen one, it looks good

Are these METALLIC grey over SOLID black?

Looks awesome.
I would be tempted to buy Indium Grey and have the black lower half wrapped.

Besides the two tone cost the only point that bothers me is that in years gone by two tone was often used to camouflage accident repairs. Easier than trying to colour match the repaired areas. Cheap bodge.
An age thing.

Besides the two tone cost the only point that bothers me is that in years gone by two tone was often used to camouflage accident repairs.
An age thing.
I must have an even worse age thing going on as I remember two tones as being ultimate in new luxury posh car look!:shocked
I like the subtle grey / black combo .. nicely understated...

Had a green/white Herald Coupe about 50 years ago. Still have a soft spot for it.

Back