Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California T6 Discounts

Why don't you contact thedealers first and get some price breaks?

5+
10+

That way we can work towards a target?

I think we should give Jasper a chance, I have sent him my details lets get dealing.

Dealers won't like this, all you need is one person to pull out, change their spec, get refused finance and it will all go to pot. Best thing to do is blanket email all the dealers and take the best deal. You won't get more than 5% - take it from me, the days of 10-11% we will not see until next year. Way too much demand.
You may well be right Victor - but no harm in trying

You may well be right Victor - but no harm in trying
I'm interested. Seeing a dealer this weekend so please let us know what you'd be able to get in a bulk deal before then. 6% seems the best achieved so far by a forum member. If you get a dealer saying they will beat this Ill email my details over. I think zoki has had a good idea with asking for price breaks. Thanks

Just sent my info to Jasper too, ready to press the button on a Beach 150 DSG, list is working out at £46891 for the spec I'm looking at, a decent discount might get me a bit nearer to my original budget!

Getting quite a few messages from people who want to remain anonymous, all have achieved 5%, so i guess we now need to hear from anyone who has got more than 5% ?
Hey Martin
How did you get on with SMG yesterday ?

Hi eveyone I have joined this forum because I want to own a California, clearly very interested in this discussion, I have contacted a VW dealer from this discussion and 5% discount was mentioned. Who do I email regarding the pass word for the link to get more discount information. I will also pass my email to Jasper.. Im interested in the SE 150 still have many questions so I understand the options list.

Hi eveyone I have joined this forum because I want to own a California, clearly very interested in this discussion, I have contacted a VW dealer from this discussion and 5% discount was mentioned. Who do I email regarding the pass word for the link to get more discount information. I will also pass my email to Jasper.. Im interested in the SE 150 still have many questions so I understand the options list.
I think the first thing to do is become a VIP member. Only a tenner for a year but well worth it. Also I think it's good to put back as you'll get so much from this site it'll be the best £10 you'll ever spend. (apart from a bellow bungee maybe!).

Hi @Jasper it has all gone quiet in the password area? Any updates please as time is getting on?

Shane & Michelle
Look at Martins Thread on page 5 about a link to a secure discussion if you join as a VIP .

Hi, I was told yesterday that the dealers margins are getting smaller, so that as a knock on effect, smaller discounts, but that was what the salesman telling me!!
5% is what I was offered, I'm still going through the options list.
Will keep you updated

Hi, I was told yesterday that the dealers margins are getting smaller, so that as a knock on effect, smaller discounts, but that was what the salesman telling me!!
5% is what I was offered, I'm still going through the options list.
Will keep you updated
I'd push for at least 7%. You know people have got that. He'll know that too.
If he doesn't give that to you then you're happy to go to a dealer that will.
Pretty sure he'd buckle.

No I will push for 10% and see what happens, also when I'v made up my mind, I'm going to phone round

The benefit of DTD was being able to see what you could achieve. I paid £300 more on the basis that 1: We could have a 15 plate and 2: Life is too short.

I have gone to a local dealership and got 7.5% I could have got 8% but would have had to drive and collect it that would have taken me best part or 8hours drive, so pleased with the result, just got to speck it and pay the deposit, roll on next year

Guy at Preston VW. & Drivethedeal website both 7.8

Back