Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California T6 Discounts

I think he dreamt this! I spoke to three dealers yesterday and was told it is IMPOSSIBLE to order as the options list is not on the internal configurator.

Maybe you could order a bog standard van, but who would order one without a minimum of privacy glass and parking sensors?

its not part of the UK is it ?, I'm sure once someone has placed an order they will confirm the details and any discount they agree, why wouldn't you this is a members forum after all.
I'm going into Vindis this afternoon at Northampton to see what they have to say have rang a few times but never get a call back, they are normally worse then useless and the staff are more inserted in texting than talking to customers, but i guess if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Plus special 2 tone paint scheme, tartan on the lower half; and whisky glass holders instead of cup holders .....

no special Scottish treatment and to be honest I spoke with 3 dealers in England plus Scottish ones. All were willing to negotiate. In the end I agreed on 5% discount on the base T6 Ocean 150PS 4Motion plus an agreement of 5% off all options once the list is open. Means I get an early build slot and don't need to confirm spec until a later confirmation date. Very pleased and Dealer was very good.

Andrew149 maybe it's in your approach. The dealers are decent guys looking to close a deal. Treat them well and it's reciprocated.

I haven't found a dealer even ready to start taking orders, let alone any type of deal!

Which dealer did you use and who were the others who were up for a deal?

Yippee, we are coming close to being full Cali Club members, We have just ordered a 180 Ocean 4motion with a few extra toys. Discount worked out at around 6% and got a bike rack included in the deal. Delivery is around January time now as he said all the build slots are going fast.

So excited !

Interesting that both new members who have ordered T6's still haven't named the Dealers they used!:mute :mute

Interesting that both new members who have ordered T6's still haven't named the Dealers they used!:mute :mute

Haha, indeed and exactly what I was thinking!

I spent most of last week trying to buy a new Cali. No dealer would or even could take my order.

Will see what happens this week...

Haha!
Yeah, very interesting.

On a diff note I saw that finally buyacar website has a 'currently negotiating deals with our dealers' under the Cali section instead of just claiming they could sell us a new t5!
I've emailed them to ask when they might be ready to let us order. Always good to have a quote to take to a dealer.

Discounts at present only matter to those needing a Cali in the immediate future. I won't need one for a while yet, by the time I do there definitely will be discounts. And a few improvements by that time most likely :).

So this thread has years of life in it! :D

Discounts at present only matter to those needing a Cali in the immediate future. I won't need one for a while yet, by the time I do there definitely will be discounts. And a few improvements by that time most likely :).

So this thread has years of life in it! :D
No need to rub it in motacyclist!
;)

You're correct on my part. Member friendliness isn't the best here so I'm afraid I'll be signing off and enjoying my T6 when it arrives.

You're correct on my part. Member friendliness isn't the best here so I'm afraid I'll be signing off and enjoying my T6 when it arrives.
Which part of this conversation hasn't been friendly?
I think we're just interested in the deal you got and where you got it from. Some of us have been struggling with dealers and orders so we use the forum to ask each other questions/share experiences etc. That's what forums are for isn't it?

This was the chap I placed the order with. He was very helpful and agreed to have details posted.
DavidMiller Sales Executive
Switchboard: 01314 739300
Clark Commercials Edinburgh, Moorfoot ViewEdinburgh, EH25 9SL

This was the chap I placed the order with. He was very helpful and agreed to have details posted.
DavidMiller Sales Executive
Switchboard: 01314 739300
Clark Commercials Edinburgh, Moorfoot ViewEdinburgh, EH25 9SL
Thanks chunk. Very helpful of you to put that up for us. :thumb

As above, thank you Chunk and I can hear the rumble of feet heading Northwards from here.

Back