Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California T6 Discounts

I'll be interested to see where the T6 goes, we're getting out of our T5 which is for sale as we're not getting the time to use it but I can see that changing in 3-4 years which will be a perfect time to get a T6 !

This was the chap I placed the order with. He was very helpful and agreed to have details posted.
DavidMiller Sales Executive
Switchboard: 01314 739300
Clark Commercials Edinburgh, Moorfoot ViewEdinburgh, EH25 9SL
Thanks for the info. Did your dealer say anything about

This was the chap I placed the order with. He was very helpful and agreed to have details posted.
DavidMiller Sales Executive
Switchboard: 01314 739300
Clark Commercials Edinburgh, Moorfoot ViewEdinburgh, EH25 9SL
Thanks for the info. Did your dealer say anything about the risk that VW may 'confirm the build week' without giving you option to spec the options and then apparently you can't then change the order? I asked a dealer about doing what you've done before the options list is out and was advised against it because of this and told its safest to wait.

I apologise "Chunk" for upsetting you. :thumb

T6 ordered today, 204 DSG Ocean in Metallic, agreed to place the order and agreed that I can change / add to the spec when a full options list is available, Agreed a Discount of the Base Van and the same discount off the extras (pretty much the same deal as I was offered on a T5 in May this year), not sure how much the 1st year RFL will be as yet but that will be what ever it is. In fact the dealer told me I was there 1st T6 cali order they still have a few T5 in stock which there were hoping to shift before thanking T6 orders. Happy to share the dealer and discount, I will update my membership which I think allows for PM ?

How about we have a secure area where we can tell people what discounts we go?

The only way we can do this is to have a thread in the VIP room, this means it will be totally secure and not indexed by Google.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in joining a bulk order of 5-10 California's I'm happy to organise - as soon a dealer will take it. Please email me on vwcaliforniaworld@+++++.com (an email address I've set up for this purpose - please no spammers!) and we can coordinate over details

extra list for T6 now with dealers.

If anyone is interested in joining a bulk order of 5-10 California's I'm happy to organise - as soon a dealer will take it. Please email me and we can coordinate over details
What sort of discount do you expect to be able to negotiate Jasper? Members have already quoted 5 & 6% savings already? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been calling around today to build up a list and maximum you can expect is 6% by the look of it as the dealer margins have been cut.

Regarding the @Jasper post, this has been deleted as it keeps flagging up as coming from a spam IP address, if Jasper can contact me regarding this please so we can find out what the problem is

We have been calling around today to build up a list and maximum you can expect is 6% by the look of it as the dealer margins have been cut.

Regarding the @Jasper post, this has been deleted as it keeps flagging up as coming from a spam IP address, if Jasper can contact me regarding this please so we can find out what the problem is
Excellent David can you pop a list up witch dealers are offing 6% with a contact.

Hello David - I'm sorry my email is coming up as spam - I set it up today specially for this purpose to avoid spam being sent to my own personal email.

What sort of discount do you expect to be able to negotiate Jasper? Members have already quoted 5 & 6% savings already? Thanks

I don't know yet what sort of discount will be offered (but personally I will be looking for more than 5-6%) - if you are interested in potentially joining I can liaise with you via an email address I've set up for this purpose - (I've noted someone else saying its coming up as a spamming address - note sure why)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jasper, it was not the email, it was the IP address that was triggering your posts to go into 'pending' Should be OK now.

I don't know yet what sort of discount will be offered (but personally I will be looking for more than 5-6%) - if you are interested in potentially joining I can liaise with you via an email address I've set up for this purpose - vwcaliforniaworld@+++++.com (I've noted someone else saying its coming up as a spamming address - note sure why)
How would this work Jasper? I'm reluctant to share my personal details unless its directly with a dealer. I would also only enter into a purchase / deposit situation directly with a dealer that I could independently verify. Too much £££ at risk I'm afraid.

How would this work Jasper? I'm reluctant to share my personal details unless its directly with a dealer. I would also only enter into a purchase / deposit situation directly with a dealer that I could independently verify. Too much £££ at risk I'm afraid.
I understand the caution re sharing personal details and the necessity to deal direct with a dealer regarding any cash transfer. I am happy to act as facilitator (nothing else). If I get 5+ buyers we will have a decent bulk purchase to put to a dealer. I will blind copy all potential buyers (so all negotiations are transparent). When it comes to committing to an order, each buyer would need to contract independently with the dealer.

I understand the caution re sharing personal details and the necessity to deal direct with a dealer regarding any cash transfer. I am happy to act as facilitator (nothing else). If I get 5+ buyers we will have a decent bulk purchase to put to a dealer. I will blind copy all potential buyers (so all negotiations are transparent). When it comes to committing to an order, each buyer would need to contract independently with the dealer.
Have you contacted any dealers yet who have said they would be interested? If yes, what discounts have they indicated to you?

Dealers won't like this, all you need is one person to pull out, change their spec, get refused finance and it will all go to pot. Best thing to do is blanket email all the dealers and take the best deal. You won't get more than 5% - take it from me, the days of 10-11% we will not see until next year. Way too much demand.

Have you contacted any dealers yet who have said they would be interested? If yes, what discounts have they indicated to you?
Hi Aidy - yes a dealer is interested, but I don't yet have an indication of discount. I guess it will depend on how many vehicles are ordered

Back