Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What are you plans for Easter?

crazygrandad

crazygrandad

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We are off to Cornwall for a week, what is everyone else doing?

Staying indoors.

1: My injured and sore leg needs 14 days rest

2: I avoid Easter crowds like the plague.

Week with my family in SW France, then off to Corsics, Sardinia, Sicily, Italy then to Crotia. Bon vaccanes

John

Heading down to the New Forest for our first 'proper' camping trip

Haven't decided yet possibly the Southwold area.

North Wales :thumb

A 4-day tour of Flander's Fields, Nord-Pas-de-Calais and all WW1-sites there, with our youngest son.

Eat myself sick on choclate eggs.....:cool:

Lakes for the Easter Monday/Tuesday then onto Scotland. First proper trip with the kids, so will be trying a few things out. Best bit is when booking the site they reduced the price as the kids are under 6 :thumb

Working nights :-( but looking forward to two weeks in Holand in ten weeks time. Woo Hoo!!

Looking forward to getting mine back from the roof repair, really missing it and it's not been a week yet - sad !

Calais
Luxembourg
Germany-Rhineland
Germany-Baden Baden (for some Spa)
Strasbourg
Calais

Skiing at Cairngorm Mountain hopefully. Just missing the Scottish meet unfortunately!

Advoid Easter weekend just had our " Easter" w/e last week down to Lizard and Lands End, great weather, although most sites seemed to be closed until Easter

Advoid Easter weekend just had our " Easter" w/e last week down to Lizard and Lands End, great weather, although most sites seemed to be closed until Easter
Did you stay anywhere you would recommend in Cornwall?

Little Trethvas Farm
http://www.campsiteslizard.co.uk/touring-and-camping/

Basic

TrevaylorCaravan and Camping Park,

http://www.cornishcamping.co.uk/location/

great location near costal path

Thanks Andy

When our Cali arrives we hope to be doing as much of Cornwall as we can.
Don't know how many sites Britstops have in Cornwall to warrant subscribing to the book.
As we will be doing mainly one nighters we are not too worried about amenities and would be happy to freecamp some peaceful areas.

Driving to fort William from Jersey via the Yorkshire dales and the lakes
Trying to get a site for less than 3 nights in the lakes at Easter is near impossible :headbang
You can stay one night but pay for three! Ye ok !!

Off to Arran for four days hopefully. Ferry booked for Thursday but 60mph winds forecast so may be the ferry won't run. Definitely won't be having the roof up.

We are in the lakes en route to Argyll and Bute. The weather is going to be great.... :cool:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in the lakes en route to Argyll and Bute. The weather is going to be great.... :cool:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Argyll and Bute are definitely on our list not sure when we'll get chance to go there though.....
We're heading down to one of our favourite sites in Cornwall, heligan park near Mevagissey