Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Jay586

Jay586

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Snap!

I’ve managed to adapt a kombi rear two seater cover to fit my westy rear bench seat.
What have you done with your rear seats do they do cali rears too?
No, they don't do the rear ones. There is a poster on here that's had some made in the grey camo, looked really good.

I'm still contemplating what to do about the rear seats. With the 3 dogs and me with adhd, things get very messy!

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6.1 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
No, they don't do the rear ones. There is a poster on here that's had some made in the grey camo, looked really good.

I'm still contemplating what to do about the rear seats. With the 3 dogs and me with adhd, things get very messy!
Dog mode kurgo seat cover which is reversible, 2nd pic is human mode the string for base hooks over head rests. Worth measuring cali bench to see if it’s much bigger than kombi, if it is then turtle covers sell just the material
B019C9D8-E479-4D63-AC04-989900BB57F6.jpeg2FB92E24-A9C8-41C7-8DD0-8C24A3F68612.jpeg

Jay586

Jay586

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Ta for that. Very helpful.

The kombi seat covers definitely don't fit as I had a T6 kombi before. The front seats are bigger too, so the new covers are Caravelle ones.

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Tried to visit Lysebotn in Norway. Road closed due to snow, an avalanche and waterfall that has moved. Oh well, next time.

The Tall Luthier

The Tall Luthier

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We’ve just dropped our Ocean off at Mid England Retrims near Tamworth. Ade will make up and fit new leather seats for us in green and white to match the two tone paint.
It took a while but we managed to find the exact green shade to match the Cali.
Ade sews his own leather so we could have any design we like, we designed it this way.
8675AE5D-C4F6-4D8B-9547-0F2A647C5B17.jpeg