Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Then drove down to Lyme Regis. Very hot down here, I'm used to low twenty's not high twenty's!

.. message ends..

Here the MOT usually helps out with that kind of adjustment. Glad it passed finally.

Think thats the way to go ,
at the MOT it takes very less effort to adjudge the lights as all the gear is in place , just open the hood and a few screwdiver turns makes it ok.
But we are Belgium and ...no can do ....red card ....go to garage ....come back to MOT and pay again...

Packed up, wash and cleanup of van ready for Hootenbury.:thumb

Ordered :
Fiamma F45s
Brandrup Towel Rail Set
Brandrup utilities seat-back storage
Brandrup Protection Transparent Film for Door Handle Cups
Brandrup Air-Safe

Tomorrow :
Get the bus cleaned and waxed
Visit local VW to order HD rear Anti-Roll bars
pickup : Fiamma F45 rain gutter & Sliding window vent
maybe new tyres....need to check the cost :)

Woke up to this beautiful morning view on Korcula in Croatia, after a night with hefty gusts. We had to lower the roof during the night. That again created a small chaos in the cali.

But hey, its holyday

IMG_5393.JPGIMG_5394.JPG

Sleeping in the parking of a hostel in St. Moritz. I tried sleep in a 4bedroom last night but I prefer sleeping here and I did pay for 2 nights so: perfect for me :)

Are they 18" Sportlines or the 20" replicas that are knocking about these days? :thumb

They look like the previous shape VW 18" Sportlines bi-colour to me. All my favourite vans at the moment are white with black bits, or solid black ...

genuine-vw-t5-vw-t6-sportline-alloy-wheels-5-x-120-8-x-18-load-rated-bi-colour-zgb7he071405-15443-p[ekm]1000x750[ekm].jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
Just finished a big garage clear out- Cali as tip mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TOOK A TRAILER LOAD OF FIREWOOD TO MY DAUGHTER & GRANDSON 70 miles from here. rode better when trailer full than empty.

I am pretty sure this addresses issues on 204s that do too frequent DPF regenerations.

Also saw 2 brand new Calis waiting to be PDI'd One Dark Blue the other Silver (Heritage Van centre Bristol)
I've noticed that mine is very much quieter now than it was when doing a regen. It's very much more kitten purr than a lion roar now.

..message ends..

• Thanks
Reactions: Loz
Back