Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

5e533b43efe4c79f2eab4cdc2c3d50d4.jpg

I took the ferry betweenMeersburg and Konstanz to get my new antenna light:
6c7d4ff8aaecad88278d048d81699923.jpg

Topped up the water tank , stocked the fridge and cupboard with supplies then proceeded to the edge of the driveway.Once parked..... roof up, awning out and kettle on. Total distance travelled approx. 3 metres with a journey time of sub 1min,fuel consumption any ones guess !
All tried and tested ready for a little mid week break heading to the South coast in the morning.
Absolute Bliss ..................:upsidedown

Spent morning with AA man working on getting enough charge back in the battery so that I could switch off the engine and have faith that it would turn over when I switched it back on.
Spent afternoon driving around in the sunshine for the hour and a half recommended by the AA man until I felt confident to switch off the engine....oddly enough...outside a dress shop!
Spent money on a dress!

Well I drove down to the Co-op for some humous and four pints of whole milk. Beat that.

Mirrors and streamer prepped for painting to add some different coloured mirrors and details. They were originally yellow but since my new pod is blue, they are going blue. :)

mirrors.jpg

Yesterday now, fitted a Karitek assisted lift open canoe rack.

Today, first service. Next service two years, but I think I'll get an interim and oil change next year as it's a 180.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ho, my neck of the woods !
Is it really that quite or were there incredibly early?

Not used the ferry with a car yet but planning on it, only 20 mins from me.. Where are you off to after Ijmuiden ('eyemawden')

I do like the red, not sure it was on our short list. It should have been!

..me..

Congratulations Brin. With sixty candles on your cake we should be able to see the glow in the sky from Kent.
:cheers
After the curry we've just had your sight might not be the only sense that registers our presence Paul...

After the curry we've just had your sight might not be the only sense that registers our presence Paul...
...........and there was me thinking it was the cows in the fields out back! :thumb

Sunday the Cali got the long wanted full service treat. Wash and cleaning, and all the stuff we need for camping got back on their places. Roofbox and bike rack mounted. The water system got a disinfection treat. Now I just need to swap the winter/summer wheels. And installing a new feature when DHL arrives (pictures to come) - and we are SO ready for our Eastertrip and Hannover Meet ;-)

Back