Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What option do you regret not getting?

Unlike your Peugeot the California mirrors have a bit more inside them than a simple mirror, mirror motor and heating element, such as DAB, FM, mobile phone,TV and Satellite aerials. You may not have the options but the mirrors are capable of being fitted with them if needed, and Lane Assist.
So the Cali mirrors are going to cost a fortune to replace in the event of damage :(

So the Cali mirrors are going to cost a fortune to replace in the event of damage :(
Yep, £350 + / side and more if you want them colour coded to your vehicle. That's for a T5.1. Cannot see them being any cheaper on the T6.

How do I know. My Tyre Shop had to replace one they damaged accidentally . :thumb

I would love to have privacy glass. Now trying to persuade my husband that we really need it.
I had film applied to my double glazed windows and it's brilliant. The dealer had spec'd double glazing on his demo model but no privacy glass. Best £250 I have spent on my Cali. I posted pics etc. on here back in 2013/4 if you want to have a search.

Andy

I would love to have privacy glass. Now trying to persuade my husband that we really need it.
I'm sure you will have no difficulty explaining to your husband why you need privacy glass in the rear.

Mike

Really should have ordered ACC. Have it on my Golf R and love it.

Back