Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any 'unordered' surprises - Welcome, or otherwise?

View attachment 79537

Yeah still there today
It wasn’t in the brochure I downloaded. Picked my options from there mainly.

calling my dealer later about something else so will ask if he knows anything. It’s a little annoying that they only give you the fly screen with that option though.

It wasn’t in the brochure I downloaded. Picked my options from there mainly.

calling my dealer later about something else so will ask if he knows anything. It’s a little annoying that they only give you the fly screen with that option though.
Fly Screen is standard without the option according to the confuserator !!!
1622807369300.png

Just to update that we took delivery yesterday and the additional window was in the sliding door and we hadn't ordered it. Just the one fly screen though. I assume if you had specified the additional window (+ £120) you'd be forgiven to expect an additional fly screen.

Same here. Picked my coast up on Monday with additional window in the door but 1 fly screen.
Not grumbling at all. Lovely surprise. I will order a midge fly screen from jerba campers so I will have 1 of each.

Just to update that we took delivery yesterday and the additional window was in the sliding door and we hadn't ordered it. Just the one fly screen though. I assume if you had specified the additional window (+ £120) you'd be forgiven to expect an additional fly screen.
On todays version of the configurator, If you check what comes as standard, its sliding windows both sides & a single fly screen for drivers side.
Then looking at the options the £120 is actually for just the second fly screen. Previously I believe the optional sliding window was something like £250.

Back