Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are the LED option headlights worth £1750?

Are the upgrade LED headlights option worth £1750?

• Yes

Votes: 62 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • Dont know

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters
Current state of pole

8fac5a6a5a3a9b2822c3afec01c33693.png

They look pretty

Mike

I reckon they’re only worth £1730.56 ;)

.I have standard h7 on my ocean and find them fine???
I bought some led lights for my 22yr old restored defender off eBay
There fine also .....but they only cost £100 off eBay and no special wiring loom had to be fitted???
it’s only 17times cheaper than vw charge for led light .i would rather spend the £1700 on 3 weeks around France &spain making good memories and drinking booze ...cheers

We just returned from a 2 week holiday where we hired a 2018 T6 Shuttle (needed the extra seats, we hire one every year); anyway, this was the first year I actually paid attention to the standard T6 headlights; now whilst I've not seen the CaliO LEDs in the flesh so to speak (waiting for our CaliO with LEDs to be built) and so cannot compare to them directly, I can compare to my other car and the wife's car and I can say that the standard T6 headlights are pretty poor by comparison; so I'm glad I stumped up the extra for the LEDs to be added to our CaliO.

But then again, I guess it is a case of whatever you are used to; if you've never had something then you don't miss it and in spite of me thinking the T6 headlights are very poor compared to our other cars, they did provide plenty enough light to allow us to drive safely in the dark.

So for me, even though I'll have them on our CaliO, I'd say they are a "nice to have" if the budget will stretch to it but for those who don't want to spend a bunch of money on them then you have nothing to worry about, you won't be crashing into parked cars and trees because you didn't see them ;)

Back