Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Asset Values

Not necessarily, the housing market is stagnant at the moment. Some may sell on for the market values (high at present). Others may put them on the rental market.
In these uncertain times I would imagine current house sales are falling through.

Yes - and as soon as they can, relatives put them on the market. It is bound to depress property prices.
Why is it all about money??? What about the loved ones that will pass away before their time?

Good question, last time I heard, bitcoin had fallen through the floor.
Bitcoin has been matching the rest of the market, with high volatility. If you look at long term returns, ironically it’s not performed too bad.
Bitcoin v Dow
E8983F70-3298-4545-9585-61C21EB80049.png

Stocks had an 11% bounce today, welcome change

The stock market will return in time - just sit tight. That said I’m sorry @pjm-84 for your financial loss .

I'm not. Its only money and I have a few more years yet.

I'm probably more pi**ed off that my office is closed. Looked to be coming out of the big "B" flatline this year as well.

Crude oil back below $20 a barrel this morning

Should I buy a pizza tonight or a barrel of crude?

Ha,
$20 dollars a barrel same price as it was in 1984, when diesel was....... 38p a litre

Brent crude heading for a negative value. Good time for “The West” to top up their tanks.

My pension-pot today is at the same value as is was January 2017, despite my +3yrs of contributing, but I’m trying to ignore it as I’m a good while off retirement yet.

I managed to sell my motorbike on the 17th March, St Patrick’s Day, and it turned out to be lucky for me as the dealer would not have purchased it for anywhere near the same amount just the following day. They tried to renege the deal, but lucky had already notified DVLA so had to cough up the agreed amount (even tho, stictly speaking we didn’t “shake on it.”)

Who knows where we‘d headed from here. I was hoping to order a T6.1 this year, but decision is now on hold. I told my local dealer in January, if he can do -20% give me a call..... But he hasn’t been in-touch yet anyway, not even sure now what I’d say if he called me with the offer. Fortune favours the bold?

In 2008 the FTSE went by a 1/3rd and that was just a banking crisis. This time around it could well be a depression not a recession - i would need to see falls of circa 50% before I would even consider buying !

Back