Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can't book campsite unless I have toilet

What I don’t get is where you would have a wee first, as she stated. If you’re gonna use the porta potti you may as well do everything and then dispose as usual in the CDP. It’s seems a bit silly going through all this fuss just to them ‘dump’ it in the nearest waste bin.
Agree, does seem overly complicated.... especially as she already has a purpose built porta potti. If you prefer to poo in a bag why not just go for a Bog in a Bag... without the need for the “Hand scooping”?

Agree, does seem overly complicated.... especially as she already has a purpose built porta potti. If you prefer to poo in a bag why not just go for a Bog in a Bag... without the need for the “Hand scooping”?
My thoughts exactly.

You guys haven't heard anything yet - I'm married to a continence advisor and the things I hear about are quite mind boggling!!!

Sorry....I was tempted to reply to this like many of you I guess. I didn’t, quite, I’m a bad person I know!
:agreed
Big Ron! You are a bad person! :happy This is a seriously curious question.

They advise people who may have had life changing injuries, the old and infirm, mothers who have recently given birth etc on how to control their bodily functions when they don't go according to plan!!!!! Not simply taking the proverbial!

They advise people who may have had life changing injuries, the old and infirm, mothers who have recently given birth etc on how to control their bodily functions when they don't go according to plan!!!!! Not simply taking the proverbial!

Can I have her phone number ... for a friend of course ....o_O

Can I have her phone number ... for a friend of course ....o_O
Yeh sure it's 111 :thumb At least I know when I'm old and decrepit it won't be me in the supermarket with wet legs :bananadance2 it'll be Tena man!

Back