Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club joker and Sven owners

:D It's not my mug it's belongs to the guy who's trying to sell these tables!!!!

Where is the dining table stored in a Sven? On the Joker it’s on the sliding door. Not too much trouble. But it is sizable so something like this (maybe just slightly larger) would be cool for holding the drinks and popcorn when watching a movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the dining table stored in a Sven? On the Joker it’s on the sliding door. Not too much trouble. But it is sizable so something like this (maybe just slightly larger) would be cool for holding the drinks and popcorn when watching a movie.

On the Sven it straps to the front of the box which holds the gas canister, you have to lift the bed to get it in. So a bit of a faff, it was much easier when it simply folded flat in the California.

On the Sven it straps to the front of the box which holds the gas canister, you have to lift the bed to get it in. So a bit of a faff, it was much easier when it simply folded flat in the California.

Interesting. I can remove and set mine up without getting up from the bench seat it the joker.

Not sure if this would be compatible with other bigger vans or other Westfalias such as the Joker?, but I've ordered one as I think it's a great idea. There's a chap on the Sven FB group who's got a cottage industry making useful additions.

I find the dining table a bit cumbersome a lot of the time, particularly when wanting to relax at night. This will save me having to lug it into its place in the boot having to lift the bed every time.View attachment 126647View attachment 126648
What price are they Barry? I've just ordered some shelf profile trim to make my own mini table.

What price are they Barry? I've just ordered some shelf profile trim to make my own mini table.
£75 in bamboo, he said he may use other materials down the line. He also sent his design plans so not sure if these help you?

image004.jpg

£75 in bamboo, he said he may use other materials down the line. He also sent his design plans so not sure if these help you?

View attachment 126663
Thanks for that, not a bad price. The trim profile is very hard to find and expensive from Westy. There is a guy on E*ay who 3d prints 150mm long brackets, I've ordered some to try. I got the info from another Westy FB group.

Thanks for that, not a bad price. The trim profile is very hard to find and expensive from Westy. There is a guy on E*ay who 3d prints 150mm long brackets, I've ordered some to try. I got the info from another Westy FB group.
He seems a thoroughly decent chap, I bought the Oak sink cover/chopping board from him. However it expands in humidity and can get jammed. So he's sending me the bamboo version FOC.

I made this one after a conversation with Blue Mearle, got the top from clearcutconversions and the leg of ebay, its big enough to eat off but leaves plenty of room to move around

View attachment 126688
Can i ask where you got the table rail profile from? Thanks.

Yes, I've ordered some from them, I presume you're happy with them?
Yes. I got 2 and used one as shown for a small “ledge “, big enough for a couple of glasses etc. made it light weight with no brace. Seems fine supported on the rail. Any bigger and I would need some form of leg to save potential damage to the rail.

I've noticed that several new and nearly new Westfalia's are starting to appear on Autotrader with discounts on them. Unheard of for the past 4 years - the times are definitely changing!

I've noticed that several new and nearly new Westfalia's are starting to appear on Autotrader with discounts on them. Unheard of for the past 4 years - the times are definitely changing!
Also Hymers, there's a lot of vans for sale at the moment and it's August tomorrow. Gotta shift some, the market has slowed right down.

No Svens though it's mainly all the pop top stuff and no Hymer 600's either

No Svens though it's mainly all the pop top stuff and no Hymer 600's either
Wandahome have got a new SH in flannel grey which has been sitting unsold for several months now, I reckon if someone went in with an offer slightly below list they may well get it.

Have you got a delivery date for yours yet Andy?

Can see only see one club joker.

Originally purchased ours as an enjoyable investment, but now loving it more as does everything we need. The mrs is a great fan of hot water & toilet!

Last edited:
Can see only see one club joker.

Originally purchased ours as an enjoyable investment, but now loving it more as does everything we need. The mrs is a great fan of hot water & toilet!
I've just checked and there are 5 showing with discounts on new, different models but there are a couple of club joker city's

I've just checked and there are 5 showing with discounts on new, different models but there are a couple of club joker city's
I can't see any Club Jokers (hightop)

Wandahome have got a new SH in flannel grey which has been sitting unsold for several months now, I reckon if someone went in with an offer slightly below list they may well get it.

Have you got a delivery date for yours yet Andy?
No I haven't Barry but my wife Linda fell off her mountain bike last Saturday and she dislocated and fractured her shoulder and is waiting to have surgery on it so I am having thoughts of cancelling the order as she will need a good while to recover won't she? I don't want to lose the 5k deposit though!

No I haven't Barry but my wife Linda fell off her mountain bike last Saturday and she dislocated and fractured her shoulder and is waiting to have surgery on it so I am having thoughts of cancelling the order as she will need a good while to recover won't she? I don't want to lose the 5k deposit though!
Hope she makes a full recovery.
£5k, so naughty of WH.
Campersales was only £1k deposit.
I don’t understand the extortion from
WH.
Did you pay the £5k over the phone and can be classed as distance selling?
On a credit card or Bank Transfer ?

I'm so sorry to hear that Andy, hope she makes a full recovery after her operation. I think this close to delivery combined with it being a buyers market losing your £5k would be foregone conclusion if you cancelled your order with them. I think the best you could hope for would be to get a credit note, but it is WH we're talking about so even that may be tricky to negotiate.