Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Club Meet - November 25th

We still plan to come down for Saturday afternoon, we are still undecided about camping.

We are planning to come down Friday stopping over and returning Saturday, but it might be a last minute decision on Friday morning.

Hi,
We are up to meet and stay overnight.
M

We are planning to come - we have a 14-week old puppy so won't be camping though...that would be waaay too challenging at the moment!

Just phoned the campsite as we are still unsure about staying over, but they say they have quite a few pitches left for both Friday and Saturday night.

Last call for anyone who wants any bits from the club shop bought to the Dorset meet on Saturday. 10% off and free delivery

I have a bit of space left so nothing too large please!

Could You bring a dashboard gap seal t5 for me please Martin . Thanks

I think we may have sold out of these this evening and we don't have any more arriving until next week.. Sorry

Coming on Saturday, all being well. Have booked Highlands for that night.

Hi,

We fancy coming down to join in, and stay over too. First VWCC meet as only just got up and running.

That will give a few people the chance to say hello to Albert :)

I may see you there briefly.

Strange question, but are there toilets at the car park?

Anyone attending the Dorset meet, we are looking to do a 10% discount for any shop items purchased, you will need to let me know what you are after by Monday 20th please.
Hi Martin, Sorry it is a bit late... will you have any Club Stickers with you this weekend?
Thanks,

Anyone who is considering coming to this meet, either camping or just for the afternoon, please make yourself known so we can add you to the list.

So far we are up to 13..

Also anyone booking the campsite, they say the gravel pitches have best views.
Hi Martin , I will hopefully be there but have to be back in Bournemouth for 1830 so sadly can’t camp .

Hi Martin , I will hopefully be there but have to be back in Bournemouth for 1830 so sadly can’t camp .
No worries, I think only half are camping anyway, look forward to seeing you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi All
We are coming now, but not camping.

Have a great time everyone. Unfortunately can't make this weekend. :(

Looks like the weather is on our side for the weekend :bananadance2

weather-sat.jpg

Martin Kincey (owner of holiday portal) on facebook sells these, that is where i bought mine from a few years ago
Hi John . Do you have a link to his shop ? Thanks