Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Factory Extended Warranty T&Cs policy wording

Ting Tong

Ting Tong

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I wonder whether anyone has a copy of the terms and conditions / policy wording from about 2018 governing the 24 month / 80k mile factory warranty that you can purchase when a vehicle is less than 3 months old.

I’m in the middle of a dispute with VWCS and our local dealer about their failure to identify a fault that was reported and investigated before the 2 year factory extended warranty ran out on 31 July 2023. They couldn’t find a £5,800 turbo fault but now can 400 miles later.

I seem to have complied with the general warranty wording on their website: “Any defect must be reported to a Van Centre as soon as it is discovered. This must of course be within the warranty period”.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder whether anyone has a copy of the terms and conditions / policy wording from about 2018 governing the 24 month / 80k mile factory warranty that you can purchase when a vehicle is less than 3 months old.
As stated in the other thread it’s not a new warranty that you’ve bought, it’s a date / mileage extension of the original warranty so same T&Cs

I think @andyinluton is trying to establish:

Is the vehicle age within the warranty Specification?
is the vehicle mileage with the warranty Specification.?

if the answer to either question is no ? Then there is no warranty claim ?

the mute point is was the issue evident within the warranty period , then revert to the advice in the other thread !

Back