Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

France IS next ☹️

Complaints from my area include phone calls in early hours asking females if they would like to go on dates,this in my eyes constitutes nuisance calls and call hours,these are facts not speculations,these calls come from outsourced private companies but hey just keep following the sheep in front
The nuisance calls in this thread are relating to calls from the authorities checking where you are, these are not nuisance calls these are legitimate calls for a purpose.
what you are referring to has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

The nuisance calls in this thread are relating to calls from the authorities checking where you are, these are not nuisance calls these are legitimate calls for a purpose.
what you are referring to has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.
About two weeks later you know nothing

As you were

Likewise.

Not wishing to poke the nest but just thought I’d provide a quick update re my “quarantine” period- completed on Sunday
not a dickybird heard by me- no calls ( official or nuisance ) no police at my door , no contact with either of my two chums either

Not wishing to poke the nest but just thought I’d provide a quick update re my “quarantine” period- completed on Sunday
not a dickybird heard by me- no calls ( official or nuisance ) no police at my door , no contact with either of my two chums either

That's because they knew you were a VW California owner and are therefore of unblemished character. Now, if you'd crossed the border in a conversion....
:eek:

That's because they knew you were a VW California owner and are therefore of unblemished character. Now, if you'd crossed the border in a conversion....
:eek:
errr, you forgot about Jimmy Saville. :mute

keeping the fire poked. on France quarantine, we did receive a phone call the day after return checking whereabouts. Interestingly the call was made to home phone number (x directory) the number submitted on the paperwork was the mobile number!
Only heresay no actual proven stats but I understood that possibly 20% of people in quarantine will be contacted. Not received any odd phone calls at odd times from odd people though! Despite the suggestions made in the red top rag and some folk thinking it’s rife on here.
FWIW call was from an unknown number, the caller identified themselves and asked to speak to the person in quarantine by name, only question asked was date of travel and travel declaration reference.