Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucestershire Meet April 20th - 22nd

We also have some end of line worktop protectors available at the bargain price of £30 per set !!

These are only for the original 2 pcs glass worktops only.

If interested please give us a call or drop us an email.

Thanks

Please note: We will only be bringing what people have ordered.

123.jpg

123456.jpg

We would also be interested to stay at the alternative site please so any information would be appreciated

Well, that’s it; van packed, we’re on our way tomorrow!

Via one or two inns, no doubt, but we should reach Slimbridge by Friday!

Looking forward to some sun! :cool:

Mine is half packed , checked the essentials , loading up tomorrow after work and the fridge thursdaymorning before we take off .

If anyone is looking for small, essential camping items you've forgotten, or just enjoys spending time in camping shops, Attwools Camping is near to Tudor Park. On the A38 just about ½ a mile north of the A419 turn off that leads to exit 13 of the M5. GL2 7LX They have a huge range of useful products and their staff are extremely helpful. https://www.attwoolls.co.uk/

If anyone is looking for small, essential camping items you've forgotten, or just enjoys spending time in camping shops, Attwools Camping is near to Tudor Park. On the A38 just about ½ a mile north of the A419 turn off that leads to exit 13 of the M5. GL2 7LX They have a huge range of useful products and their staff are extremely helpful. https://www.attwoolls.co.uk/
They have a new tent/driveaway showroom out front this year and they also have a large range of collapsing kitchenware from both outwell and Kampa.

Does anyone want any VCDS programming done this weekend?

Just like this post if you do and I'll bring the laptop with me..
Ooh, do we? What is it?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hereford VW told me it wasn't possible to stop the windows auto opening on the T6 but if you could check that would be great, thanks.

@Loz will be a busy men this weekend i predict...;)
I carry a simple ODB tool maybe someone can explaine me more details as how to use it as to me it seems a Q.

Also have a Noco Genious Booster if anyone wants to check it out or needs his Cali started :D

And my new USB-showerhose can be displayed also....among other stuff.

If anyone wants to see stuff just ask me !

Last edited:

I’m also bringing with me the latest update for the 510 satnav in case anyone wants to borrow it.

I can put one in spud we won’t have the card machine though

How will we pay for any stuff we buy? Eg awning? Do we need to bring cash?

Anything purchased on the day it will have to be cash as we wont have a mobile terminal with us, if you are ordering in advance you can pay via card online and we will bring the items down.

Please note: Last chance to order anything from the shop with free delivery is midday tomorrow. Just enter GLOSFREE in the checkout (you can also use this in conjunction with your VIP discount code) We also ask in the delivery address field you enter 'Gloucester Meet' where it says company name.