Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucestershire Meet April 20th - 22nd

How much please. How do I sort this out with you. I’m not a VIP member yet.
Thanks

We managed to book in from the Thursday on a serviced pitch. Fingers crossed about the weather, the pizza barge being available and our collie not making too much of a nuisance of herself as it's her first trip away since we adopted her. She loves people so much so far we haven't been able to break her of the habit of jumping up. Apologies in advance.

I’ve joined the VIP gang. Let me know next step to purchase tickets.

Anyone looking to come it looks like there are some spaces left as it lets you book online https://tudorcaravanpark.campmanager.com/CheckAvailability.asp £36 for two nights

I've just rung the site and they confirm that it is totally booked up. Sorry.
I tried the online booking and it offers me a space for Thurs night and then for Sun, but not for Fri & Sat.
There might be some last minute cancellations that appear on this thread. All I can suggest is to just check back from time to time.
Simon

I think I got the last slot a couple of days ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Coleman Shelters collected for meeting/party tent for afternoon/ evening get together. Hopefully we can put them In the middle Will need a couple of volunteers to put up. Looking forward to meeting everyone again
Happy to help. We will be there Friday early pm

We’ve booked a pitch at Riverside Campsite in Cam, a few miles away on the A38 but would like to call by and say “Hi” on Saturday if that’s ok?
Picking up our California on Friday so will be our first outing.

We could get on the site as it's fully booked. We are still interested if any become available.

Scott 07974 650818

We’ve booked a pitch at Riverside Campsite in Cam, a few miles away on the A38 but would like to call by and say “Hi” on Saturday if that’s ok?
Picking up our California on Friday so will be our first outing.

We are are also coming down for the afternoon on Saturday to collect a Cali topper of someone, we have booked into the pub for lunch too.

We have a Kampa travel pod trip air awning ex demo we will be bringing it to the meet along with a full set of titanium seat covers for an ocean if anyone is interested let me know the awning pack retails at £400 we will let it go for £285 inc kador fitting kit and fitted carpet.

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 20.22.14.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We called into the Black Shed Cafe (opposite the site) yesterday and Ian the manager says they will be open until 23:30 Friday and Saturday evening and also the Pizza barge will also be alongside for the weekend selling freshly baked Pizzas.
Ian said they will be happy to do some takeaway.

We have a Kampa travel pod trip air awning ex demo we will be bringing it to the meet along with a full set of titanium seat covers for an ocean if anyone is interested let me know the awning pack retails at £400 we will let it go for £285 inc kador fitting kit and fitted carpet.

View attachment 32108
Just pm’d you re the awning.

we will be bringing these as well . full set for an se /ocean look fantastic £375 full set
let me know beforehand

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 16.24.34.png

Whipsy has been washed and vacuumed ready to go for Friday and is tucked up away waiting to get out of her garage!!

Looking forward to a great weekend, weather looks like it should be ace too !

Also, if anyone paddles (canoe or SUP) then the Sharpness to Gloucester canal runs alongside the campsite and you can have a very pleasant paddle up and down the canal.

We are onsite now with hook up until Friday and have a just had a look at the field. It’s not bad at all except for where their mower has just chewed up some of the entrance. They have added hardcore on the approach, so looking
good.

We called into the Black Shed Cafe (opposite the site) yesterday and Ian the manager says they will be open until 23:30 Friday and Saturday evening and also the Pizza barge will also be alongside for the weekend selling freshly baked Pizzas.
Ian said they will be happy to do some takeaway.
The Tudor Arms still has some tables for Friday night - just for info (not sure about Saturday).

We are onsite now with hook up until Friday and have a just had a look at the field. It’s not bad at all except for where their mower has just chewed up some of the entrance. They have added hardcore on the approach, so looking
good.

See you both up there on Friday. There's a lovely pub in Frampton on Severn about 2½ miles up the canal and then over a bridge and through the village. It's called The Three Horseshoes very famous for their pies. Lovely village too. Simon