Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet June Meet - Lower Lode Inn Tewksbury - NOW FULL

We booked a while back and really looking forward to it...haven't been out in Bertie much recently :( so can't wait!!

Please Note: This is a TICKET ONLY MEET - You must purchase a ticket to attend

Our second meet of the year is at our brand new regular venue and we have reduced numbers to just 45 vans to allow for larger pitches.

Friday June 17th - 2 Nights

The Lower Lode Inn is a great riverside pub near Tewskbury in Gloucestershire which is easily reached from all parts of the country as it is situated just a five minute drive from the M5 motorway.

Ticket price includes:
  • Pitch for two nights upto 5 persons
  • Two Adult meals in the pub ( Saturday evening)
  • Live entertainment

Saturday evening we have full use of the restaurant from 5.30pm onwards. Live music will start at around 8pm in the main bar area.

Comfortz Leisure will be on site all weekend with special offers on their products, you can also purchase selected items from the club shop and save upto 15%

Clik here to see images of the previous meet which was held in April

If you wish to attand, please purchase your ticket HERE

Note: This site does have full facilities ( Showers, toilets etc.. ) but they are a bit on the basic side compared to Warren Farm ( COTF) , we also have full use of the campsite so it will only be California owners attending
Hi Martin can you confirm my attendance I paid on 28-12-2015 £35 PayPal don't have ticket as such just email receipt (2 adults) thanks Eric

That's the weekend after we come back from Sardinia, so we might pop up for the day and stick our heads round the door...

Hi Martin can you confirm my attendance I paid on 28-12-2015 £35 PayPal don't have ticket as such just email receipt (2 adults) thanks Eric

Eric, you are all booked in mate, I have sent you an email

Counting the days.....realy looking forwart to cross the channel for two weeks .
As some mentiont in a other tread , need to get me some pounds....as it seems they are cheap vs. the euro at the time beeing.

Counting the days.....realy looking forwart to cross the channel for two weeks .
As some mentiont in a other tread , need to get me some pounds....as it seems they are cheap vs. the euro at the time beeing.

Well worth stocking up on some £££'s now before the vote.

Anyone have an electric pitch they want to sell ?

Look out for the Welsh Flag.
I'll also have the latest RNS510 Map Update DVD if anyone wants to borrow it, also for the RNS510, a SD card with a POI file of 32,000 European campsites . I'll also have my iPad and Carista OBD dongle if anyone wants to see what they can change on their T5 computer, eg: self locking , see you home lights etc.

We are looking forward to the meet but Toot-toot is in having her roof done and might not be with us - we currently have a T6 courtesy but its not the same:(.............

We will be there , realy looking out to meet-up face to face ....
Seen some on COTF in 2013 .
Please feel free to come have a chat , a cup of thee , ....look arround in our Cali.
If any want to check out our foto's on last years Norway trip , just ask .
@Martin , 45 Cali's booked? ....was planning on bringing a small useful gadget for each ....must see first if i get to that much....

Anyone intrest in a child-safety net ? I could bring mine to sell as we never used it .
Also got 2 spare campinggaz 907 bottles wich can switch owner .

Only 2 tickets left for this meet

We will be there, picking up our goodies from nick at comfortz. First full weekend in our T6. Will be wanting to pick people's brains about travelling in Europe as going the next weekend for 2 weeks.
Our we putting our forum names in our windows?

We will be there, picking up our goodies from nick at comfortz. First full weekend in our T6. Will be wanting to pick people's brains about travelling in Europe as going the next weekend for 2 weeks.
Our we putting our forum names in our windows?
I will be.
Welsh-Flag.jpg

We will be putting our Forum name in the window & the Bristol Belle is named on the rear window.

upload_2016-6-5_8-52-10.png

We will have something available so all people can put their forum name in their windscreen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are coming for the day on Saturday, really looking forward to meeting everyone, we are also first timers.

We can only come down for the day too unfortunately, do we need to register or book at all?

No, just turn up, we may have some room for Saturday night only but we wont know for sure until mid afternoon.