Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet June Meet - Lower Lode Inn Tewksbury - NOW FULL

Hi Folks,

Due to the time of year (really busy) + annual holidays, I'm just not sure what stock we'll be taking along to Tewksbury, so to avoid disappointment please pre-order with us over the next week :) and I'll do my best to get your orders together for you - Price list below.
Please email your orders through to comfortzleisure@aol.com as I'm struggling to get on here as much as I'd like at the moment.....thanks all :thumb

Tewksbury Price List.

Awning Kit / Camping Room- £340.
Cali-Cozy - £250
Cali-Toppers – with windows £240 – minus Windows £190.
Cabin Mattress £100
Replacements memory foam roof mattress - £120
1” roof mattress Topper - £100
Thermal Windscreen Cover - £100
Inka Waterproof (TBC) - Seat Covers - SE & Ocean - £110 Beach - £125 5th Seat £30
Inka Lifestyle – (TBC)
Royal Traveler Drive Away Awnings - £200 – including ground sheet and inner bedroom.
Cotton Sheets for the roof mattress - £20 per set.
Waterproof Roof mattress protectors - £ 80
Waterproof Parcel Shelf Protector - £50
Hook up adapter – Euro £7 – UK £7
UK Female adapter / Plug- £10
Premium Levelling Blocks - £25
Economy Levelling Blocks - £20
Invertor Adapter - £10
Fiamma Tie Down Kits £20
Hook up Cable Tidy - £10.
Thetford 335 - £90

Not 100% sure yet we are waiting for a response from lower lode
There will be a choice I will update as soon as we know:thumb

Looking forward to catching up with everyone, are there cycling paths in the area, and is it worth bringing our bikes? See you all next Friday, also does anyone know a good free camp/pub stop in the Windsor area please.Steve & Pat

Hi, I've ordered, but not yet got my Cali, but would love to meet up and talk vans and accessories. Does anybody know of a good place to stay on the Saturday night please?

I recognise that van!

Look forward to seeing you both next week ..

Sent using Tapatalk
Thanks Martin looking forward to it , could you send me the link to Ulli's website please as I want to order a set of those alcantara leather seat covers . Thanks

Hi, I've ordered, but not yet got my Cali, but would love to meet up and talk vans and accessories. Does anybody know of a good place to stay on the Saturday night please?
there are quite a number of hotels in / around Tewkesbury - or areyou camping ?

No, was looking for a b&b or something else reasonable. I have emailed the lower lode inn, but just in case they are full, I need a plan b! Does anybody live local who might know, thanks in advance.

Caz you will need to phone the lower lode as they take ages to answer emails.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes, there were a lot of them there in April.

I don't think there are any Sustrans paths around there, but you could check the mapping on their web site.
Update:- Sorry just checked the Sustrans site and Route 45 goes around here.
There are lots of small, quiet relatively flat lanes around there as well.

Last edited:
Martin is it worth loading up the bikes for the weekend. Are there any cycle tracks or paths?
I say yes - the Forest of Dean is 30 mins away - head for http://pedalabikeaway.co.uk/ - very good mountain biking but also beautiful family trails where you dont need a mountain bike ...... depends what sort of cycling you like, lots of lanes quiet locally with recommended pubs at Ashleworth / Wainlodes / tirley / chaceley - plus you have Malvern close by ....

Ticket now available...:shocked:shocked:shocked NOW SOLD!!!!

Due to a change in our hectic schedule I am reluctantly selling our ticket for this event. It is a non electric pitch and it's yours at face value (£36). Let me know asap and we'll sort out the money transfer and make @Martin & @Calikev aware of the name change.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a Vanorak (external roof cosy, only used twice)?

You can see them here, PM me if interested and I'll bring it down.

Edit: link appears to be disabled, just Google "vanorak roof cover" if it doesn't work

We will be traveling from Dover heading direction to Tewksbury on thursday .
By the looks using M2 -M3 -M4 M5
The plan is to spent the thursday to fridaynight in about a hours time or so from Tweksbury . Doing the last part on friday before noon.

Any tips on where we can spent the night at a small campsite or a freecamp spot arround the Gloucester area ?

Reactions here on thru a PM .
Tkx

We will be traveling from Dover heading direction to Tewksbury on thursday .
By the looks using M2 -M3 -M4 M5
The plan is to spent the thursday to fridaynight in about a hours time or so from Tweksbury . Doing the last part on friday before noon.

Any tips on where we can spent the night at a small campsite or a freecamp spot arround the Gloucester area ?

Reactions here on thru a PM .
Tkx
The Club campsite won't be open until 4pm.

Some ideas here.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results.asp?county=Gloucestershire