Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NHS Campout - This Weekend

The great news is that by popular request they are having an Easter driveway camp too!!!
So those that missed it this weekend can join in next and those of us who really enjoyed ourselves this time can do it again! More money for such a great cause.
This is helping me keep my sanity

Anyone doing the. Easter Campout? Planning on a couple of nights and the weather looks great! They have raised over £100k now.

Anyone doing the. Easter Campout? Planning on a couple of nights and the weather looks great! They have raised over £100k now.

Probably not this weekend. But you gave me a thought for about a microsecond - an Amarillo Easter Egg hunt...

After a microsecond’s thought, images flashed through my head of Ben and Jack ripping off bits of trim and slashing car seats in search of that elusive last chocolate treat. It’s too painful to contemplate, yet I cannot erase the painful image of wanton destruction to Amarillo’s interior.

Probably not this weekend. But you gave me a thought for about a microsecond - an Amarillo Easter Egg hunt...

After a microsecond’s thought, images flashed through my head of Ben and Jack ripping off bits of trim and slashing car seats in search of that elusive last chocolate treat. It’s too painful to contemplate, yet I cannot erase the painful image of wanton destruction to Amarillo’s interior.

Probably safer hiding the eggs in the garden @Amarillo . The plants stand more chance of survival.

Ooooh I like the colour

Back