Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

To wave or not to wave.....

Got my first wave today on the way into work, by a T5 conversion, I was quite surprised and oddly happy about it.

:thumb

VW do the California Ocean.... perhaps for a limited edition they should do the Ocean Wave Edition......

.....shall I get my coat?

I saw on here some one has made their Ocean into the "Billy Ocean". That made me laugh/showed my age/made me remember that terrible song that I can't get out of my head now/going gets tough - tough get going...... aaarrrgggghhhhhhh help meeeeeee......

In the porsche 911 scene overhere we do not wave but flash the headlights. Verry common practise . You get the most response from the older cars as these are the more entousiastic users. Useless to use at a Cayenne or panamera ... they dont have a clue wats going on. I wont do it so often anymore, i sold the 997 to finance for the cali... wich is by the way ready for delivery. you have to make choises in live... Saturday is the big day. I keep you posted!

In the porsche 911 scene overhere we do not wave but flash the headlights. Verry common practise . You get the most response from the older cars as these are the more entousiastic users. Useless to use at a Cayenne or panamera ... they dont have a clue wats going on. I wont do it so often anymore, i sold the 997 to finance for the cali... wich is by the way ready for delivery. you have to make choises in live... Saturday is the big day. I keep you posted!

My plan is to finance a 911 with the Cali in a few years when my kids are but older and I'm having my full blown mid life crisis.

Back