Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Travelling with dog

Yeh Skye is quite tall and has sooooo much energy. Yes Drakeshead come from Cheshire and a couple called the Halsteads set the breeding up around 40 years ago I think - they still work and breed winners - look up Drakeshead and you'll see Skyes Grandfathers Vodka and Viper. They used to be UK Team trainers and won loads of Trial Awards. They do command a price but quite amazing as one thing is they are DNA free from certain lab problems like this GPRA eye thing and sudden collapse syndrome. Ours is a family pet but automatically retrieves without training - I've had very confused partridge dropped at my feet without asking lol. One brill thing is completely ignores other dogs and isn't scared by the slightest noises i.e. fireworks and hasn't destroyed a single thing in our house - he also travels well - we went from Norwich to Ullswater in one go and all he wanted was his tea!!
Yes, Cedric is definitely not a Drakeshead. He is a great little retriever, but tends to get distracted by other dogs. He likes to make new friends, but we’re still working on recall.... He also chews things, like electric cables!

The tempered glass can withstand 35kg, apparently