Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club joker and Sven owners

Thanks for sharing, it's almost identical (possibly the same van) the private seller on eBay who sold his 22 plate Sven earlier this year for 75k with about 3500 miles on it.

I think that's a fair price for a dealer, but it's about to go out of warranty.

Nice, I’ll see if they would do a direct swap ;)
I doubt it though. They always want to make money.
Funny that as a business !
But great spot! Thanks
Maybe wrong but I reckon that dealer hasn't priced that correctly, there's nothing out there for the dealer to compare prices to. If that van was at Campersales or Wandahome they'd have it up at low to mid eighties.

Maybe wrong but I reckon that dealer hasn't priced that correctly, there's nothing out there for the dealer to compare prices to. If that van was at Campersales or Wandahome they'd have it up at low to mid eighties.
Barry, please delete this lol, I’ve called them and I’m very interested !
If I could do a swap with some cash, I’d be a happy bunny !

Hide the shovel and axe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just hope it comes about.
All I do is dream about Sven. :D
Indium Grey and black fabric.
Would you reckon MY23 had the limited edition stuff on the same as ones now.
Says it has solar too.
Reckon it was that blokes on FB ?
Hoping for a trade in and £10k
I’d be a happy chappy.

Says it has solar too.
I’d be a happy chappy.

Easy to change the seats. When I bought my Club Joker second hand the dealer arranged nice diamond stitched black leather and alcantara directly from Westfalia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says it has solar too.
I’d be a happy chappy.
fingers crossed for you Bill. :thumb

Thanks for sharing, it's almost identical (possibly the same van) the private seller on eBay who sold his 22 plate Sven earlier this year for 75k with about 3500 miles on it.

I think that's a fair price for a dealer, but it's about to go out of warranty.
Would you happen to know the reg number.
Or eBay link please ?

Will be very interesting when you take it for a drive these big vans have plus points but it will feel big and very un cali like is my guess but I could be very wrong
Not driven one, but I reckon so too. Unladen weight must be 400-500kg more vs an Ocean.

Would you happen to know the reg number.
Or eBay link please ?
I don't sorry, he put it up on Autotrader not eBay sorry. I spoke with him, a lovely chap.

The last one I saw on Autotrader was an early 23 model with 8000 miles and he was asking 84k. Felt that was a little strong but it sold but don't know what he 'd have taken for it.

If the Sven currently for sale were new, with the 17 inch alloys, towbar and solar it'd be over 90k. I know this as I was considering the exact 3 options myself.

I don't sorry, he put it up on Autotrader not eBay sorry. I spoke with him, a lovely chap.

The last one I saw on Autotrader was an early 23 model with 8000 miles and he was asking 84k. Felt that was a little strong but it sold but don't know what he 'd have taken for it.

If the Sven currently for sale were new, with the 17 inch alloys, towbar and solar it'd be over 90k. I know this as I was considering the exact 3 options myself.
...Apologies meant over 100k! the list price is 95k Doh!

Didn’t know it came with alloys as new.
Thought it was 17” steelies.
This had 17” alloys on the Autotrader list.
I’ll find out in 1.5 hours !
If it’s factory solar and alloys, then Brucie bonus.

No that was my point, it comes steel wheels as standard, the dealer wanted £3,500 from me for alloys fitted (albeit you get the steel wheels also) Solar fitted is around £900 - £1800 and Towbar was another £800 or thereabouts. I only went for solar in the end as the fridge apparently draws a lot of power. I'll get the alloys when I've worn out the tyres on the steel wheels

Go for it Bill that's a cracker and so well specced it's the trade in on your Cali that might be the deal breaker :(