Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Club Meet - Warren Farm, Brean Sands - This Weekend

Yes you should of had a booking no. I will check for you

All 65 pitches are nearly sold out, I think we just have one or two left, we are however trying to get some more made available to us however this is not guaranteed.

Hello our California does not arrive until July but would love to come along and meet everyone and get some idea's. Would it be OK if we come down in our Mazda Bongo for Satuday night please?

You are more than welcome but you will have to book fri as well I'm afraid

We have now sold out of all 65 tickets for the main field, the campsite has offered us a few pitches in an adjacent field, we will get these added to the booking page this evening

Just an update:

We originally said we could accept arrivals from 10.30am however we have had to change this
to No Arrivals until 2.00PM on both Thursday & Friday

If you do arrive early there are plenty of places to stop off nearby but please do not arrive at the campsite before 2pm

Many thanks

Just an update:

We originally said we could accept arrivals from 10.30am however we have had to change this
to No Arrivals until 2.00PM on both Thursday & Friday

If you do arrive early there are plenty of places to stop off nearby but please do not arrive at the campsite before 2pm

Many thanks

I think that the directions given here say that we will pass a small reception area that might be open? Do we check in at the main reception? I'm sure all will be apparent!

I haven't been very well recently so am so looking forward to it.

See you all on Friday :)

I think that the directions given here say that we will pass a small reception area that might be open? Do we check in at the main reception? I'm sure all will be apparent!

I haven't been very well recently so am so looking forward to it.

See you all on Friday :)

I'll be putting A4 signs out along the route from the T junction in Brean. Please do not go to the reception but come straight to our field. The directions will be emailed out to everyone, probably on Monday, and will explain in detail exactly where you need to go.
I shall be on our field from 2.00pm on Thursday to book in the guests and show you where things are.
See you all there.

Simon

I have had a few people ask if they can come for just Saturday night only, this is not a problem but the campsite asks for a minimum booking for two nights.

So if you do want to come for just Saturday night please book both nights and then drop us an email to let us know.

If you do want to come for just Saturday night you are more than welcome to arrive any time after 10am

Got other commitments but hopefully will be able to call in and say hello on the Sunday as we will be returning to Bristol from North Devon.

Mike

Got other commitments but hopefully will be able to call in and say hello on the Sunday as we will be returning to Bristol from North Devon.

Mike

If other meets are anything to go on people are normally packed up up on their way home by 11am on the Sunday