Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extended Warranty

Our dealer says not only can we not extend for £30 we can’t extend at all. seems to depend who you speak to. They said it’s care package OR extend warranty.
i believe the £30 and £350 are calculated as the difference between the 2 year and 1 year prices in the brochure. Which makes sense. Just annoying we can’t get it!

Bizarre that different dealerships are giving different advice! Mine says I can extend the warranty to 5-years AND retain my Care Package (roadside and servicing). I’ll confirm (or otherwise) in a couple of weeks when I pick up my van and have all the relevant documentation.

Bizarre that different dealerships are giving different advice! Mine says I can extend the warranty to 5-years AND retain my Care Package (roadside and servicing). I’ll confirm (or otherwise) in a couple of weeks when I pick up my van and have all the relevant documentation.
I presume the sales person does not get commission on the extended warranty deal, often just not interested, if it wasn't for this club most would never know it was an option.

I presume the sales person does not get commission on the extended warranty deal, often just not interested, if it wasn't for this club most would never know it was an option.
Normally they’re pushing those things and you would think they get commission but who knows. It is frustrating yeah. I’ll keep asking them! It’s Liverpool as well and I think they sell a lot so surprising they say it can’t be done. Our van is at the UK port so don’t think we’ll get to find out if it works out for you before we get ours.

Maybe they are correct and Eurovans is wrong? Time will tell. As long as I get full documentation then I’ll be happy.

Mines at Emden is yours or the U.K. ? The Malacca Highway docked at Emden earlier today so will hopefully be on the return sailing tomorrow (missed the last one).

It’s Liverpool as well and I think they sell a lot so surprising they say it can’t be done.
Liverpool were very dismissive when I asked to buy the extension to 5 years, almost suggesting it was a waste of money.

Maybe they are correct and Eurovans is wrong? Time will tell. As long as I get full documentation then I’ll be happy.

Mines at Emden is yours or the U.K. ? The Malacca Highway docked at Emden earlier today so will hopefully be on the return sailing tomorrow (missed the last one).
Probably Friday. But hopefully tomorrow.

UK! it arrived Emden on 12th. I assume Malacca Highway is a ship.. Ours was on a diff one, St Petersberg, maybe cos it’s come to Tyne not South Coast. Starting to feel quite real!!

Yes the MH is a ship. As just posted elsewhere my van is still at Emden. Hopefully it’ll now be on the next sailing at the end of this week.